Please don't take this is whining....

frogsign

Reaction score
I am soooooo depressed, and I have no idea why. Just feel like I'm on a crashing plane. Usually I'm the one laughing and making the jokes. What the hell?

:(:rl:

I hope I feel better tomorrow. I'm gonna go stick my head under the sheets now, excuse me.

I hope your day goes better tomorrow! I have those days too where i feel (pardon me) like shit! But usually i talk to my bf or grab a quart of ben n jerry's n im good!

I am sorry. No good advice, but I hope you feel better soon.

Perhaps something happened or was said that left you reeling? If you are not depressive, just know that there is nothing wrong with you and what may be in the back of your mind is utter senselessness from others. When you start to feel it coming on, disengage from whatever the activity it is, sort your mind, and go back to that activity. The thing is to not let it get a hold of you. Good luck.

Everyone gets a case of the blah's now and again- and they get over it.

I'm, sure you will to dear!

-charles

I am soooooo depressed, and I have no idea why. Just feel like I'm on a crashing plane. Usually I'm the one laughing and making the jokes. What the hell?

:(:rl:

I hope I feel better tomorrow. I'm gonna go stick my head under the sheets now, excuse me.

Aww, i know how you feel, its one of those blah days, right? I get those
too but i try to get over it by getting out of the house, take my dog
for a ride, or go to the Mall just to walk around a few laps. I also
take my dog for a walk down the country road.
You could try that or go visit someone or just go get some ice cream!
lol!!
I pray and hope you feel better by now!

I have been there before so i know how you feel. Hope you will be laughing soon. :)

Don't feel bad. We all have our bad days. Don't let it stop you from having a worse day.

Think positive. Do something that makes you feel better.

Got a favorite DVD to watch? Watch that!

Like going to the mall? Go to the mall!

Like having dinner with friends? Go out to dinner and invite your friends!

:)

Dear Frogsign:? I did like more than a words frogsign!

Dear Young Love,
Getting up to watch the sun rise on regular basis can give you a whole new perspective on your new life. Touch heart new relatiosnship.

RB, silenthand

Thanks, everybody....it's touch and go, but I think I'm feeling better. Maybe just needed a little time and encouragement :)

Maybe you should go out, like watch movie, or something to make your day.

Authentic Good point and tell them go out dating in another state to in fall in love new heart (never know) :)

Back