Please allow me to introduce myself

Hermes

Reaction score
Hello ,

I am a hearing person and found this website while searching for a deaf chat channel. I needed (and still need) insight on couple things which is not about deafness itself but can be answered best by a person who was born deaf. After viewing this forum for a while I realized there are many subjects I also am interested and decided to register and join the conversation.

I probably will learn about deafness along the way, but its not the reason I am here. I do see people as human and not as white, black, deaf, blind, young , old, this or that nationality, and so on.. As I post more in the future I am sure you will get to know me better.

I am looking forward to talk to you over forum threads.

Yours Sincerely
Hermes

Welcome to AllDeaf! I hope ya will enjoy reading this forum. :)

Welcome to AllDeaf!

What insights are you looking for in a deaf person? What prompted you to do so?

Hermes, sounds famailar, eh? Got a sidekick, mario no?

:lol:

Welcome to alldeaf.com!

Thank you all for welcoming me here

Welcome to AllDeaf!

What insights are you looking for in a deaf person? What prompted you to do so?

Instead of putting it in this introduction thread, I think it will be better if I ask it in our world section. Would you mind reading it there?

Hermes, sounds famailar, eh? Got a sidekick, mario no?

:lol:

Welcome to alldeaf.com!

Hello Clarke, no I am not Mario but its nice to meet you.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Please don't be the audist like all the other audists who want us to use speech and lipread fluently because we are very frustrated not understanding what the hearing person say and use our voice which is a funny voice like high pitch or loud talking. Just learn from us, Deafies and HOH (Hard of Hearing) to tell you our experience of struggling through mainstream schools with no interpreters or any other accomadations for the Deaf and HOH. It is hell without ASL ( American Sign Language). Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading and posting so that you can learn from us here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Hello and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will stay around with us and enjoy this fun site. :)

Back