Plans for Dec. 31st?

ambrosia is single ... she'll rock your world dude :D

*Gulps* I think I'd better wait a bit. Getting my world rocked isn't how I wanna start a new part of my life.

I will be stalking deer in the frigid cold moonlit night. Season ends on the 1st. I can't wait.

I am almost at level 4 redneck.
You all can go to bars, watch the ball drop in the city square ... that stuff frightens me. I don't like crowds. I would rather be wrestling with a bear in the middle of the wilderness, or tracking a mountain lion.

Please, don't listen to this expert advice:

http://www.patc.us/resources/florafauna/cougar.html

FIGHT BACK if attacked, with sticks, stones, or fists. Cougars can be driven away by resistance.
DON'T RUN AWAY. Running triggers a chase.

STAND TALL. Open your arms to make yourself big. Speak loudly but calmly. Keep eye contact. Back away slowly, taking care not to trip. Keep children close to you.

Use a .40 or a 30-06 and shoot it.

ambrosia is single ... she'll rock your world dude :D

Oh dear God. That special place in hell for you is getting hotter :D

I will be starting another job that day :) aaand since I don't know anyone really here yet I'll be hanging with my folks to ring in the new year. They're Mormon so it will be a very very sober evening.

I got tipped a bottle of wine last week. They've poured the concrete for the pool my parents are putting in. Maybe I can hide in the pool and kill my bottle hahaha. Haven't had any alcohol since I moved here, I'm not a big drinker but I dooo like a tasty beverage now and then.

*Gulps* I think I'd better wait a bit. Getting my world rocked isn't how I wanna start a new part of my life.

Yeah. Don't worry about that. Someone may rock your world someday, but dontcha worry, it won't be me.

What the hell are you doing to me Scott?? :laugh2: you know this guy can't recognize a joke even it sat on his face and farted.

I will be stalking deer in the frigid cold moonlit night. Season ends on the 1st. I can't wait.

I am almost at level 4 redneck.
You all can go to bars, watch the ball drop in the city square ... that stuff frightens me. I don't like crowds. I would rather be wrestling with a bear in the middle of the wilderness, or tracking a mountain lion.

Stay warm!! And watch out for those hooves and claws!!

Yeah. Don't worry about that. Someone may rock your world someday, but dontcha worry, it won't be me.

What the hell are you doing to me Scott?? :laugh2: you know this guy can't recognize a joke even it say on his face and farted.

I'm getting better. It takes practice, and I gotta read carefully between the lines.

And I KNOW you won't be rocking my world.

I'll be going to a Mykonos type party in Darling Harbour - that's in Sydney CBD if y'all were wondering :P It'll be the first time I'll be seeing in the new year in Sydney CBD. Should be a good night.

Will be working during the evening and will be staying home after during the night to avoid those roads.

Ill be home watching my son, watching tv and most of all, Here !!!! lol

I'm spontaneous, but I'm sure it will involve downtown Tampa! :P

I'd like to go to Navy Pier to have fun, but the gun violence in that area gives me the jitters. I'm more safer staying up here and watching from afar. I can easily access the lake area from where I live, and still see the fireworks from that area.

I'd like to go to Navy Pier to have fun, but the gun violence in that area gives me the jitters. I'm more safer staying up here and watching from afar. I can easily access the lake area from where I live, and still see the fireworks from that area.

I don't think gun violence will hit Navy Pier. I was there once for NYE. That was in 2008 or 2009. I saw no violence back then.

I don't think gun violence will hit Navy Pier. I was there once for NYE. That was in 2008 or 2009. I saw no violence back then.

I don't mean Navy Pier itself.... I'm referring to the Red Line. I have not ridden that line in a long time due to the dangers of riding it with people getting robbed or even murdered on the stairs. I'd much rather take the buses than have a gun pointed in my face demanding my phone. At least the buses are okay to use my phone on.

Back