Plan your celebration!!

jillio

Reaction score
June is GLTB Pride month. Come together and plan your celebration of acceptance and diversity!

I have no need to celebrate this..........

Personally it's like "Oh, we're gonna celebrate because you're Deaf"... "Yeah, and?"

How do I celebrate this?

I always support acceptance and diversity.

Then you do celebrate it on a daily basis. Perhaps during the month of June, simply reaffirming that no matter sexual orientation, one has the right to be proud of who they are. And if you overhear a homophobic remark, simply pointing out that it is homophobic.

That thread about the prom is a good way to start off this celebration!

I enjoy those GLBT pride events. Although sometimes it can go overboard!! That can sometimes give a bad image...

Too bad that I don't live in ATL anymore. I lived so close to Piedmont Park that I'd just walk to the parade and enjoy it!

Wonder if Huntsville, Alabama has one....?

YEA RIGHT!!!!! :)

EDIT:

WOW.... I just googled it. Apparently last year, we just had our FIRST one...

1st Annual Gay Pride Parade, Huntsville, AL « Sex Hysteria!

I went to a jazz fest kn piedmont park in 2003....another music fest too. I was doing a major project in Dumnwoody. Wasn't a walk though. Marta then walk.

I enjoy those GLBT pride events. Although sometimes it can go overboard!! That can sometimes give a bad image...

Too bad that I don't live in ATL anymore. I lived so close to Piedmont Park that I'd just walk to the parade and enjoy it!

Wonder if Huntsville, Alabama has one....?

YEA RIGHT!!!!! :)

EDIT:

WOW.... I just googled it. Apparently last year, we just had our FIRST one...

1st Annual Gay Pride Parade, Huntsville, AL « Sex Hysteria!

I have some Mork suspenders if you want them. :lol:

I've tried looking for some, but can't find any around here locally. I sure miss my big chunky rainbow wrist band I had. I lost it to the drain at Tyson. :(

Back