Plan to be specific major which focus on communication between deaf and hearing

matajan

Reaction score
I let you know that I will study on specific major is communication between deaf and hearing like post graduate after bachelor degree, it is tough to research, maybe at prestigous universities will offers my specific major.

I learned that communication major is not joke...it is best major at university of top 20 universities in the united states.

I would assume that communications between the "deaf" and "hearing" would revolve around writing unless a "hearing person" knew ASL/BSL ETC.

Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

I would assume that communications between the "deaf" and "hearing" would revolve around writing unless a "hearing person" knew ASL/BSL ETC.

Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

University of pennsylvania is the most top of communication major in the united states.

No way jose

University of pennsylvania is the most top of communication major in the united states.

have you heard of SYRACUSE University? don't you remember SHAQ himself went there because Syracuse is the tops in communication education? i will tell Shaq you disagree with him! and he will communicate with you bigggg time :shock:

The only way..

.. for communication to really happen between any different groups is a real desire to get to know the other party. If the two parties are not really interested in the other party, no amount of learning will make a difference. Think about the Israelies and Palistinians.

Back