Pictures of Italy

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sooo beautiful Liebling, why didn't you take me with ya? :tears:

Have you notice that my both sons have wet clothes... :D splash water boat...

More pictures comes within few minutes...

Night shopping in Sirmione... soooooo romanticccc town, I ever seen....

Shopping time: 9 pm to 1.pm and then 4 pm to 11 pm...

More pictures comes within few minutes...

Alan copy WWI (Wrestler)... My sons are the fan of wrestler... Look what Alan did is copy WWI´s image... We bought T-Shirt, thick metal necklace, head scarf and sunglass from Eypian´s market... He wore them straight way... :giggle:

OoO soo beautiful....your boys are sure handsome :) I'm still waiting for a picture of you and your hubby :fingersx:

Hotel in Sirmone where we stay for 4 days.

More pictures come within few minutes.

Very common homemade Italian ice cream like this...We also have like this here in Germany as well.

Narrow like this... lovely and friendly atmophere... fanastic...

Some of Italian houses decorated flowers on the wall of their houses like this... Interesting...

More pictures come within few minutes.

You can rent the boat without liescne... :eek3: We have no time to try it... We will next year.

Last of picture, I took of my 2 Grand-furkids after arrive home from Italy

:thumb:

Sooo beautiful Liebling, why didn't you take me with ya? :tears:

awww... I would get you in my case if I find you but you are not here for a long month :tears: I am back then you came back...

I know you would fall in love when you see Lake Garda, Italy... Oh my God!

OoO soo beautiful....your boys are sure handsome :) I'm still waiting for a picture of you and your hubby :fingersx:

:Oops: We are too busy to fanastic Simiorie and other towns.... take pictures of my boys and land... to forget to get my sons to take picture of me and my hubby, also Eyptian and deafies Italians as well.... oh S@@t... My sons have no time to get camera to take picture... they are tooo busy as well... Oh well... (You can see my hubby in some pictures here)

Yes, we talked about get update family picture before Christmas... then you will see us... :D

WOW what a AWESOME pictures!!! Boys are sure such handsome!!!
Thanks for sharing this with us! :thumb:

SOMEDAY I'll go to Europe!

Wow beautiful pictures!!! And your sons are surely handsome!!!!!!!!!! Watch out when the ladies go after them! :giggle:

Now you are making me want to go there with my hubby for honeymoon! :fingersx:

WOW, what a beautiful and romantic country!! I hope to go to Italy one day in the near future.

Thank you, Liebling, for sharing the pictures with us :)

OMG the photos are breathtaking.. compare to the pictures i have seen online .. yours look beautiful.. i would love to go there one day! :D

thanks for sharing that with us! :)

surly want to live in Italy its so beautiful and dying to stay there. Oh boy, ur sons so handsome! Thanks for sharing. I'm sure you guys have fun there.

Hi Liebling, These are nice pictures and one day I would like to visit Italy and Sicily. I would have to check the air fare prices to see which one will save me more money to fly to either Germany or to Sicily, it probably would cost alittle bit extra to fly to Sicily first so I would have to fly to Italy then take the rail or a small nice boat to Sicily. :cool:

I can see the boys are having fun and enjoying their vacation with your husband and you. The cats sure looked mighty hungry and happy to see you. Christmas has always been one of my favorite. I am sure your family and you will have fun at Christmas time. I would not be surprised if the boys got your husband and you up really early and they are already eager to open the Christmas presents. :eek3: :rofl:

Thank you all for like pictures here and my darlings boys...

OMG the photos are breathtaking.. compare to the pictures i have seen online .. yours look beautiful.. i would love to go there one day! :D

thanks for sharing that with us! :)

Thank you :D

Yes I´m agree with you that it´s breathtaking pictures... I fall in love when I saw in Simiorie for a first time... I went to Italy often - they are sure beautiful country but Simiorie is more... I fanastic their town and atmopshere... to neglect our thought about Venice or Vercona. We look at house agency... The price of houses there is very good... 50% cheap than Germany.

Back