Picture of your sign name

Do the sign for "again" in reverse but that is still not precise enough. The fingers on right hand need to move up and down (not the hand!) as the hand moves right opposite from the left hand.

If you signed "again" in reverse with "f," it means "lazy" in French Sign Language. I got this name sign, when I visited France and I was so tired one day from all the travelling and working, so I collapsed and slept all day. My friend, Sandrine and I said the exact same sign at same time, and she decided that would be my name sign, with "m" instead of "f." It stuck on, and is used in America too.

krazylaka.gif

Last edited:
If you make a "J" behind your ear (like you're putting your hair behind your ear with a pinky) that's my "professional" sign name. If you sign "famous" with your pinkies instead of index fingers, that's what my friends call me.

mine's like xmas but instead of "C" change it to "N" some people thinks THAT sign name was from RAINBOW.. gee noo XMAS!

my name's NOELLA- Noel means christmas in french.
(my b-day is 4 days after christmas.)

or u can sign it as "J" on ur chest.. and sign it as u sign HAPPY.. either way!!!!

my sign name

That how you sign of Adult. It my sign name same thing !

Attachments

• my sign name.jpg
    my sign name.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 65
Just "N" on the area where your heart is at. :) When you sign my name and say *Na-ta-sha* ha :)

my sign name have 2 different... some ppl calls me "L" on cheek cuz ihave a dimple.... some ppl call me "L" like u sign laugh... one hand only on cheeck... cuz i always laugh.. or giggle.. (point finger on cheeck not thumb.. get it?)

Use the sign letter A and put it on the left breast to the right breast... my friend picked that when I was 12 just because I was the first (in friends group) to grow my boobies so they came up with that that I have big boobs and that has never changed.. :roll:

the sign letter "S" on right of bottom of chin look like (bj) LOL but :dunno: they pick me that sign!

hand plam and T.. sound alike "owing"

T backforth lend on hand plam...

When I was about 10 yrs old and joinned first Deaf School and have not made decision call'n my name.. until somehow They were discovered my attudies... "sweet revenage" perfect sound alike "Owing" that how named me.. When I was 11 yrs old first sign name.

My sign name is Dee. You fingers spell it or they said i look like an indian with feather on the head. Some of my friends use that sign. I prefer my name fingers spell.

my sign name is to sign "K" and put it by eyebrow and wriggle it little up and down... Its becuz I have eyebrow piercing..that is how I obtained this signed name. :whistle:

Back