Picture of your pets

The wolf riding with me to the Dog Park, she's super excited and started to howl as we arrived the park cuz there were many dogs there and she wanted to get out of the car to go crazy. lol

Attachments

• IMAG0103.jpg
    IMAG0103.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 20
Honestly, I hate little dogs. My wolf isn't fond of them, I'm just annoyed by them because they are pretty much the same size as the rats in China. It's true!

More people are getting smaller dogs as they cost less money too feed and if you rent an apartment some landlords will let you have a small dog. And some stores like Marshall's let you bring a small dog in the store. So there advantages
of having a small dog. I always had a good size dog and now I have a mini poodle mix and I like having dog I can pick up if I need to.

yeah I love her so far...it was my first time with the breed, but after I heard about the breed and I love her ears so much....so attentive

Cool dog, my parents always kept Boston Terriers when I was a child. :)

Hi Bott, how is Zoey doing???
My daughter is looking for a new dog right now. I suggested she should watch Marley for a few days so she can see how much work it takes. Plus her and her boyfriend work full time and they like to go, go, go on the weekends. Today she worked 14 hours...so I nicely asked...what would you have done with your dog??

Hi Bott, how is Zoey doing???
My daughter is looking for a new dog right now. I suggested she should watch Marley for a few days so she can see how much work it takes. Plus her and her boyfriend work full time and they like to go, go, go on the weekends. Today she worked 14 hours...so I nicely asked...what would you have done with your dog??

Zoey is great. After her grooming on Wednesday, she looked exactly like my poodle who died last fall.

Tears came to my eyes. I guess I miss my poodle more than I know.

Her new hobby is hunting bumblebees in the back yard. They are drunk from fermenting pears in the neighbor's yard so they are slow and sort of rolling in the grass. Last night she was stung and had a little swelling on her lip.

Today I noticed she was pouncing at them still, but being careful not to make contact. She is a very smart puppy!

Zoey is great. After her grooming on Wednesday, she looked exactly like my poodle who died last fall.

Her new hobby is hunting bumblebees in the back yard. They are drunk from fermenting pears in the neighbor's yard so they are slow and sort of rolling in the grass. Last night she was stung and had a little swelling on her lip.

Today I noticed she was pouncing at them still, but being careful not to make contact. She is a very smart puppy!

That is sad about your poodle, sorry.

BUT.... Happy that Zoey is doing so well. She seems to be bringing you so much joy. Picturing her pouncing drunk bumblebees made me laugh!!!:laugh2:

Whenever I see a black standard poodle I get tears in my eyes. I miss Finlay so much . I had people come up to me when I was out with Finlay and the person would tell me about their childhood dog that was a standard poodle and how much they still miss their dog. I know it hard to lose any pet , but there is something about poodles that really get into your heart.

Im trying to share a picture of Marley. Just can't get it to work. I'll keep trying tho. Hahaha

Im trying to share a picture of Marley. Just can't get it to work. I'll keep trying tho. Hahaha

Can you take it to tinypic.com and then paste the code in the little box that looks like it has a mountain picture in it?

Fourth from the right on the bottom row when posting.

Can you take it to tinypic.com and then paste the code in the little box that looks like it has a mountain picture in it?

Fourth from the right on the bottom row when posting.

I have to admit, I am terrible on the computer. I never really used one for fun until I joined this site. Work computers were so different years ago. I guess I need a visit from one of my kids.:laugh2:

I have to admit, I am terrible on the computer. I never really used one for fun until I joined this site. Work computers were so different years ago. I guess I need a visit from one of my kids.:laugh2:

Here we go. These are pictures of Angel's dog Marley. :wave:

16pf7k.jpg

sd1zq8.jpg

Botti, thank you so much!!! I really am trying to learn. These aren't the best pictures of her. Being black, it is very hard to get a good picture. BUT..... That is my baby Marley!!!

This is our puppy, Mickey. My daughter named him Mickey from her favorite Disney character, Mickey. :)

(Sorry, I tried to upload the picture but I forgot how to do it here.)
425867_993897125275_480153318_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back