Picture of your pets

95fee21f.jpg

1c5f0ea1.jpg

e35355a6.jpg

that's all for today. :)

I used to have a black pug that looked just like yours. He was the stupidest dog that I have ever seen!

It's possible he was the stupidest dog ever born. And he had no redeeming qualities! He was a rescue, of course, and he had such problems with his teeth structure that I had to cook a special soft diet for him.

He did love me and was very loyal, but that's about it! :lol:

I used to have a black pug that looked just like yours. He was the stupidest dog that I have ever seen!

It's possible he was the stupidest dog ever born. And he had no redeeming qualities! He was a rescue, of course, and he had such problems with his teeth structure that I had to cook a special soft diet for him.

He did love me and was very loyal, but that's about it! :lol:

I don't think mine is entirely stupid but everything she does is kind of pointless lol. like biting water in a pool, chasing a finger of yours without any instigating... oh and eat everything she sees..:giggle: But she was a big help when i was in a serious depression after a Boyfriend passed away last november. I never thought a dog would help me out so much like she did in time of needs. She proved me wrong. LOVE THAT DOG tons..

ohhhhh going by the photo (i looked again) its too small to be a malamute, more like it yes its a Husky

This is my dog called Bonnie, she is a 5 year old Labrador, good as gold.

Attachments

• 20120804_135956.jpg
    20120804_135956.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 4
Yes, I have a serious addiction to dog's cuteness. My brother kept telling me that I acted like I've seen my dog for the first time every single day. I've had her for 6 years.

whatdidyousay! - After you feed Marty, does he still beg you for your food? Fizzy does, she would just sit in front of me and did the staring contest. That drives me crazy!*

He will sit at my feet waiting for some food , and if he does not get any Marty will move to the my other side and look real cute! and when I finally give Marty a small bite he want more and will made his big move and will jump on the couch and sit right next me and I swear he try to hypnotize to me into giving him my whole meal! It drive me crazy too .And sometime after Marty get part of my meal he will go eat his meal.
I should start begging Marty for his food and see how it like it! Marty will lick his chops will I am eating and say that looks good.

Honestly, I hate little dogs. My wolf isn't fond of them, I'm just annoyed by them because they are pretty much the same size as the rats in China. It's true!

Honestly my Fizzy isn't fond of them, either. I'm just annoyed by big dogs because their waste are pretty much the same size as my dog's head. It's true!

They are still cute anyway.

Back