Reaction score
You can post a picture of your pets here. :D

That's my dog!
288rz8l.jpg

0517081716.jpg

That's my cat, Bear.

downsized_0517081715-1.jpg

That's my cat, Tae.

They are brothers. Both are Gray Tabby but, Tae is more strongly Tabby and Bear is more strongly gray over on his body. They will be 9 months old on this July 29th ;) and they are my boys, I love them a ton! :D

Your cat is cute. You said he will be 9 months old on July 29. My dog's birthday is on July 27. She will be 4.

0517081716.jpg

That's my cat, Bear.

downsized_0517081715-1.jpg

That's my cat, Tae.

They are brothers. Both are Gray Tabby but, Tae is more strongly Tabby and Bear is more strongly gray over on his body. They will be 9 months old on this July 29th ;) and they are my boys, I love them a ton! :D

I like how they look at the camera. ;) Cute and they've grown!

My dog was waiting for me to come sit down on chair. She love to sit on my lap.

2lmo1mb.jpg

etalton-albums-my-cats-picture965t-marty.jpg

This is Marty. I rescued him from the wal-mart parking lot where I work. It took me nearly a year to make friends with him enough to bring him home. Once here, he spent the first month hiding behind my washer/dryer. Once he came out, he has been my best friend ever since. The vet has no real clue how old he is, just that he is 13 or older. He gets along with the rest of the gang inside (there are 6 other felines) but prefers my company.

etalton-albums-my-cats-picture965t-marty.jpg

This is Marty. I rescued him from the wal-mart parking lot where I work. It took me nearly a year to make friends with him enough to bring him home. Once here, he spent the first month hiding behind my washer/dryer. Once he came out, he has been my best friend ever since. The vet has no real clue how old he is, just that he is 13 or older. He gets along with the rest of the gang inside (there are 6 other felines) but prefers my company.

That is a great story. In my lifetime I have rescued several animals. I think they are always loyal and remember that you saved them.

It's not my cat. It's my friend's cat. I like her personality. She is act like a dog. She is not a snob cat.

sw7n13.jpg

scbassist-albums-pics-picture990-072907-19291.jpg

Me and guide dog Heartsong in the middle of a walk.

scbassist-albums-pics-picture989-040408-20381.jpg

Maine Coon cat Honey Bunny.

I have a horse and two ponies...

Here my persian cat Cindie and she is 15 years old now :D

cat.jpg

Back