Picture of your pets

Hi again, I'm finally back slowly. Great photos everyone!

Here is a photo of my cat, Crista! She's 8 1/2 years old and a real bully but I love her anyway. I'm a cat lover myself.

Ah, a Torti - a personality like no other. :lol:

Cinnamon says hi!! She's a two year old rescue dog. She did not have a very good start to her life but she is definitely happy here now. She's a large Sharpei/Lab mix. Very muscular with flabby skin on her face. You don't see the wrinkles in the photo but believe me... she has them.

IMG436_zps3fcf2b31.jpg

Here's Deacon, my Service Dog in Training. He is American Bulldog/Labrador Retriever mix. He is a rescue and I have had him now 1 month.

View attachment 18060

I would not want a bulldog for a service dog as it really made it harder bring it into stores and restaurants. Some people where afraid of my big goofy black Standard Poodle .

Cinnamon says hi!! She's a two year old rescue dog. She did not have a very good start to her life but she is definitely happy here now. She's a large Sharpei/Lab mix. Very muscular with flabby skin on her face. You don't see the wrinkles in the photo but believe me... she has them.

IMG436_zps3fcf2b31.jpg

Did you name her Cinnamon ? I had dog that was the color of cinnamon and I named her Cinnamon. There was one promble I had troble saying her name!
She is cute .

Did you name her Cinnamon ? I had dog that was the color of cinnamon and I named her Cinnamon. There was one promble I had troble saying her name!
She is cute .

My wife re-named her Cinnamon. The folks at the shelter originally named her Cherie. She had been in the shelter for around 3 months recuperating before we adopted her.

is a fennac actually tame/domestic or wild, ferral gone tame, or what? never seen that before, new cute face and big gremlins like ears , how they behave?

a fennec fox is a wild animal, like wolf, coyote etc. They are desert-dwellers in Northern Africa and the ears are an adaptation for heat dispersal in the desert. They eat what other foxes eat - eggs, birds, rodents etc.

:ty: for the vid, Evo - that was interesting to see them as kits<cubs>. I know that Fennecs, like all foxes, eat a wide variety of things including insects.

Interesting...Morio Worms are the young/infant beetles and that's what the foxes in the clip were eating. I didn't know about Morio worms.
also these fox kits are captive-bred animals.

My Pomeranian dog - 9 months old.

Attachments

• yosh.JPG
    yosh.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 26
My Pomeranian dog - 9 months old.

Boy or girl?....Looks very foxy....and my doggie is a girl, 5 years old...(got her at 8 weeks)...she has more white than red/brown (as you can see her in my pix)....

Back