Picture of your pets

my kitty does that too!! when she feels like it at least.... she likes to play peek-a-boo over the back of her chair. RIght now she's trying to steal my hand from the keyboard and rub her face on it. :giggle:

Isn't it fun?! I love it when he plays like that. He also loves to hide behind the bathroom door when it is open and he will play with you between the crack of it. reaching for your fingers. My wife also taught him a fun trick where if you have him laying on his back on your lap and you slowly reach for his mouth he will grab your hand and pull it to his mouth and open it to pretend like he is going to eat it. its cute.

My lab mix Ripley...10
ripley.jpg

The little one, Lucky (male) 1
luckysleep.jpg

My Horse Buck, He's exracehorse and is now 19 I had him 9 years

Buckinsummerfield001.jpg

My Cat Misty, She's 14 on August 10th

c021.jpg

This is my wonderful clever little Jack Russel called Boris, he will be 2 on September 14th.

Boris8Months001.jpg

S4200290.jpg

My Boys together. Bear on top and Tae on bottom of the stairs.

They are 9 months and 4 days old. Their birthday is on October 29. They are my boys!

These are my babies. The gray one is mischievous and forever getting into things. The fuzzy one's more sedentary, just sits around and looks pretty.

I have some more pictures, this time both my cats.

IMG00185.jpg

This is Sugar, she is my sweet, soft, hyperactive cat lol

IMG00179.jpg

Here she is again

IMG00182.jpg

Here is another one of Bozo.

Why not you can post a picture of your horse and ponies here?

Sure here pictures ;)

Pinto pony ( white with brown spots) Mare name is Janet or Janex...

White pony ( white ) Gelding name is Tito

Large APHA horse Mare name is Rosie.. I am own her since she was 5 months old filly and now 8 years old! she is very easy keeper! ;)

Persian Cat Cindie enjoyed outdoor and watched me doing Lawnmower!

aaaatra049.jpg

2fe7303f.jpg

P1000363.jpg

rosie.jpg

picture1275.jpg

Sure here pictures ;)

Pinto pony ( white with brown spots) Mare name is Janet or Janex...

White pony ( white ) Gelding name is Tito

Large APHA horse Mare name is Rosie.. I am own her since she was 5 months old filly and now 8 years old! she is very easy keeper! ;)

Persian Cat Cindie enjoyed outdoor and watched me doing Lawnmower!

aaaatra049.jpg

2fe7303f.jpg

P1000363.jpg

rosie.jpg

picture1275.jpg

I love horses. I need to ride them again.

Phillips, :ty: for post a pictures. I love the horses. I saw the pink harness. I love it! Are you enjoying for horse riding? I bet you have a ranch at home. :D

catnip.jpg

My 2 year old cat Garfield playing with his new catnip pouch. He goes nuts for it.

Phillips, :ty: for post a pictures. I love the horses. I saw the pink harness. I love it! Are you enjoying for horse riding? I bet you have a ranch at home. :D

Well Right now i do not have time riding but have time feed and care of them now :giggle:

But They will start retraining riding next year! :D My daughter love Color Pink so much! as same you! :)

Back