Picture of your pets

I have a horse and two ponies...

Here my persian cat Cindie and she is 15 years old now :D

cat.jpg

Wow! She is so beautiful! She isn't alike old. It keep it up eat health for your precious cat. :)

Maine Coon cat Honey Bunny.

It remind me of my grandma's own cat stuffed like your cat long times ago. I used to have my own stuffed too. Your cat is so precious! That's kind of you have own guide dog. :)

10081571du3.jpg

This is Tahoe

10081561wh2.jpg

This is Tinkerbell

10081581ih5.jpg

Tinkerbell wanted a belly rub! Too cute! She does that all the time....:)

10081591by6.jpg

Mother and daughter!

I love that mix pug!!!! :D I am still looking for small dog but waiting for my friend and her neighbor have ChilX is pregnancy? :dunno2:

Thanks! This is Chloe...she's the most precious thing in the whole world!!!
HPIM0047.jpg

And This is a pic I found on the internet...kitty with CI!!!

catcochimplant.jpg

I never see and hear of cat have CI. That's interesting! I want curious how is work out for cat's CI.

My dog's grooming

I got home from pick my dog up from grooming today. I took a picture. I love her fragrance from grooming. It's smell good!

729082-1.jpg

729081.jpg

She wanted me to scratch her tummy!
72908.jpg

Cute poodle! :) MY aunt have small poodle and toy poodle. :)

She love poodles...her allergies are bad with other kind of dogs but not with poodles. :) they are lovable dogs!

I got home from pick my dog up from grooming today. I took a picture. I love her fragrance from grooming. It's smell good!

729082-1.jpg

729081.jpg

She wanted me to scratch her tummy!
72908.jpg

Here is a picture of him. bad one, I have better but they will come later.

Bozo.jpg

His name is Bozo because he really is a Bozo lol.

normal_IMG_5498.jpg

This my baby girl, Callie. I found her up a tree 13 years ago, she was about 6 months old we believe.

Everyone has such adorable animals!

Cute poodle! :) MY aunt have small poodle and toy poodle. :)

She love poodles...her allergies are bad with other kind of dogs but not with poodles. :) they are lovable dogs!

Yeah! Toy Poodle don't have a shedding and dander. That's why! I love my dog! Her weight is 4.5lbs. She tried to eating too much and empty of bowl. But she is still same weight. She just turned 4 last Sunday.

normal_IMG_5498.jpg

This my baby girl, Callie. I found her up a tree 13 years ago, she was about 6 months old we believe.

Everyone has such adorable animals!

Oh she is adorable. I prefer my wifes cat though because unlike most cats he actually plays hide and go seek. it is cute. You can go lay down on the opposite side of the couch or wall and peek out and call his name and go back and he will either leap around the corner or run around the corner. this can go on several times. he is to cute.

Oh she is adorable. I prefer my wifes cat though because unlike most cats he actually plays hide and go seek. it is cute. You can go lay down on the opposite side of the couch or wall and peek out and call his name and go back and he will either leap around the corner or run around the corner. this can go on several times. he is to cute.

my kitty does that too!! when she feels like it at least.... she likes to play peek-a-boo over the back of her chair. RIght now she's trying to steal my hand from the keyboard and rub her face on it. :giggle:

Back