picture of your desktop

Updated my desktop with this personalized wallpaper with me and hubby pasted over a picture taken from Mammoth Mountain-- a subtle hint for him to take me to winterland this winter break!

Attachments

• workSMALLmammothDesktop.jpg
    workSMALLmammothDesktop.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 77
heres mine... i took picture of my bf and his son.. they look so adorable dad and son on computer playing same game they even wear same jeans and white shirts. i just couldnt resist :)

btw i noticed some pictures were pretty big and has thumbnail.. how do u do that? i had to make my picture so tiny to make attachment :(

Attachments

• desktop3.bmp
    93.9 KB · Views: 51
SpiceHD said:
btw i noticed some pictures were pretty big and has thumbnail.. how do u do that? i had to make my picture so tiny to make attachment :(
You are compressing the image with bmp compression. Bmp tend to be too big in file size. You will need to compress your images with jpg, so that's way you can keep the original resolution with low file size, it will allow you to attach the image. Use the Windows' Paint, it can compress the file by selecting JPG option but not good as irfanview though. Try it.

Last edited:
heres my 2nd attempt

Edit: ahhh much better thanks! i never knew the different type of file could be such big difference! awesome thanks!

Attachments

• desktop5.jpg
    desktop5.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Here's my desktop:

f11.jpg

The desktop screenshot is originally from Serial Experiments Lain, psychology-sci fi anime.

That's my desktop at the moment, though I have a feeling it will soon change if I have time to play with my Photoshop this weekend.

I did say I was a huge STFBE fan...

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 31
Liebling:-))) said:
Admin & Mod.
I don´t know if here is right thread to create or move to photo thread?

Come to share your screenshot of desktop with us.. :thumb:

Here is my home computer

Bild7.jpg

I'm tryyyyyy-ing!! But, I'm having all kinds of problems trying to export the picture. I have already put it in jpeg form, but if anybody can tell me how to export it to the forum, I'd appreciate it! Thanks! :)

Look at wallpaper that I created, is not it look good desktop?

Attachments

• MY WALLPAPERx.JPG
    MY WALLPAPERx.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 34
kuifje75 said:
My desktop shows a picture of me during one of my hikes, on the summit of Mt Bald, 11.943 feet.

*drooling at rock* i wanna climbing there below u, dude !

ahh. I remember. My old desktop is here. It a long time ago.

Image4.jpg

Here's my desktop, please let it work!! Im rubbish at posting pictures on here

Attachments

• My Desktop.JPG
    My Desktop.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 24
jai said:
my desktop favor flowers Thast's cool!!! ;)
Hi I am curious that how do you get flowers on ur desktop??? I never see that before so where did you get?? please let me know

waterfall desktop

Raging Quiet said:
Here's my desktop, please let it work!! Im rubbish at posting pictures on here
Hello where you get that one please give me one that my favorite waterfall desktop smile

Back