picture of your desktop

Wow, you are a beautiful.

BLRgirl said:
my+desktop.JPG

:jaw: YIKES!!!! I totally agree with DoVip...you're TOTALLY beautiful.

Update of my desktop.

I made the wallpaper by taking a screenshot while I was playing "Need for Speed 4: High Stakes". It's the dashboard of a Pontiac Firebird Trans Am.

I arranged my shortcuts in several categories like games, internet, utilities.

Here it is!

9ac.jpg

a25.jpg

As a longtime admirer of elves, this wallpaper is perfect for me so I used this wallpaper as desktop.

This was taken oh my...my first Mother's Day weekend with my mom and my baby brother, Jason. My son was only 3 months old. That's my desk top for now. I hide all my desktop icons. :)

Attachments

• Family.JPG
    Family.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 35
Thanks...my son is now 4 years old. GOSH! I wish he can go back where he was! LOL! :lol:

LMA

Mama2AFTIV said:
Thanks...my son is now 4 years old. GOSH! I wish he can go back where he was! LOL! :lol:

LMA
lol, I don't have any experience with babies (yet) but I can relate... I want to have my cat to go back to kitten so I guess I can understand what you mean.

Nice desktops, everyone! :)

The one I have now on one of the computers:

Gotta go now!

May be a bit deceiving, but my desktop is a picture of a local area labyrinth at one of the parks in the area:
desktop.jpg

In honor of my favorite eccentric genius, Albert Einstein as April 18 is the 50th anniverary of his passing.....

130.jpg

SUPERHUMAN: what kinda program you got running that comp?

ok... umm.. this is the pic of mine seeing as i have WAY too many icons all over my screen...

My Desktop

YUM!!! *drools excessively*

ScrappyKat said:
SUPERHUMAN: what kinda program you got running that comp?

ok... umm.. this is the pic of mine seeing as i have WAY too many icons all over my screen...

My Desktop

YUM!!! *drools excessively*
It's Windows XP Service Pack 2. I buy it from Alienware.

Back