Status
Not open for further replies.
That's me, Joshua! :)

Constructions029.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

OoOo Famous Seattle, eh ? LOL

Nice pix, by the way ~ :)

I wish I live in Alaska... but no... sigh... I live in Alabama I grew up in beloved NC...

I see. lol
Well, I used to live in Alaska before. I am thinkin' about goin' back. I love Alaska. I think Alaska is very beautiful !!

I see. lol
Well, I used to live in Alaska before. I am thinkin' about goin' back. I love Alaska. I think Alaska is very beautiful !!

He loves Alaska and You love Alaska. (hint) Maria. :giggle:

Both of them like to rubbing their noses. They won't admit themselves, they are the Eskimos !

Yeah right :lol: We don't look like Eskimos - so there ! heh heh

( Sorry for off topic *wavin'* )

U think u are "average"? I would be calling myself a hot babe if I get my old body (like yours) back. Once u experience being overweight, maybe u wouldnt call yourself average with a body like that? :giggle:

I bet you that you are alot hotter than us ;)

I bet you that you are alot hotter than us ;)
I gotta be honest..not anymore. 5 years ago maybe cuz I was exercising 20 hours a week. Now, I look more like a settled down Mommy material...like cute. I am working on getting my body toned up after my 2nd pregnancy. Age really makes it difficult and I don't have the time nor the energy to exercise as much I want to. Grrrrrr!

Thanks for the nice compliment. :)

One day I will be like you ;)

Be a mommy with two kids and no workout! You know its called life and time is changing too.

LMAO! You guys are funny! Thanks for made me laugh! I need that for today! Thanks! :) HUGS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back