Pics of you - Part V

Uh, is that gay pride power kite?

No. Rainbow doesn't represent gay pride as 100%. I choose rainbow kite because it is beautiful color, and very recognizable when I use it outside that doesn't mean gay pride or anything. It is just a color.

No. Rainbow doesn't represent gay pride as 100%. I choose rainbow kite because it is beautiful color, and very recognizable when I use it outside that doesn't mean gay pride or anything. It is just a color.

True that....it's a very colorful display at the Beach...seen so many of them there....

Ah, I see...the reason I asked b/c your kite colors starts with gay pride colors in order...red,orange,yellow,green,blue and purple...very similar! you're gonna attract gays with your kite,man. :lol:

Ah, I see...the reason I asked b/c your kite colors starts with gay pride colors in order...red,orange,yellow,green,blue and purple...very similar! you're gonna attract gays with your kite,man. :lol:

Quit being homophobia.

Deaftim, :lol:
P20vqWm9AUSGY2E0GKKJDw2.jpg
Don't worry you are safe here with us. :lol:

That is a huge kite!! did you run back and forth for hours? :shock: I love the kites too. I bet this kite kept pulling you and hurt your hands from the strings.

Not really hurt my hands because I wear gloves. The wind was not that strong enough to pull my body, but if wind is more than 15 mph, it would happen to me someday, it'd be fun experience. :D

I ran back and forth on beach for two hours, and I felt like I've done that for 15 minutes. Lot of exercise and sweating. FUN!

Not really hurt my hands because I wear gloves. The wind was not that strong enough to pull my body, but if wind is more than 15 mph, it would happen to me someday, it'd be fun experience. :D

I ran back and forth on beach for two hours, and I felt like I've done that for 15 minutes. Lot of exercise and sweating. FUN!

I had lots of kites and they are not that big what you have. I have not done for a few years ago. I will need to find an open field or beach that is good for windy. i miss that. If i plan to buy the kites and GLOVES this time.

I had lots of kites and they are not that big what you have. I have not done for a few years ago. I will need to find an open field or beach that is good for windy. i miss that. If i plan to buy the kites and GLOVES this time.

Reason I got this power kite in order to understand how to control the power kite surfing work with wind;

[yt]oYVj74IN1vM[/yt]

lol gay pride color but cool about kite-surfing hobby. looks fun

Reason I got this power kite in order to understand how to control the power kite surfing work with wind;

[yt]oYVj74IN1vM[/yt]

Wow that is tough. Let me know when you first time go into ski with the kite. awesome. I dont mind watching, not doing it!

Hello everyone - love the pictures! :) This is me with an adorable dog that was roaming the beach.

- Rosie

10p7ofn.jpg

Last Sunday, I played rugby for All Deaf Rugby Football Club (yea you read it right, there is first and only one all deaf rugby team in USA!) I played #1 (loosehead prop) and we lost to Washington Old Boys, the score is 33-14 but what a great experience and fun for me to play rugby! Enjoy the pics!

536316_583356208303_1344368048_n.jpg

68354_10151515495609816_29422026_n.jpg

295721_10151515497064816_915176290_n.jpg

311330_10151515495999816_189137953_n.jpg

Back