Pics of you - Part V

roadcyclingcull.jpg

40 miles road cycling (4.28.2012)​

IMG_0421.jpg

I ate crab legs, shrimp, new potatoes and corn in tasty seasoned. :D

IMG_0421.jpg

I ate crab legs, shrimp, new potatoes and corn in tasty seasoned. :D

that looks like Applebee's or Outback but then... they don't serve crab legs like that.

I would like to post a picture of myself, but I do not make a decision yet. When I feel 100% ready, then I could post it here someday. XD

its from Elite / Tai Sports Inc in Orange County.

by the way, you play NWSAD or NSAD? what team? me curious, haha.

I am not playing this year.....I asked about your jersey because I know that team...lol. They are out of Dallas but sponsored by Tai CA. Cool!

I am not playing this year.....I asked about your jersey because I know that team...lol. They are out of Dallas but sponsored by Tai CA. Cool!

Ahh, why not? lol.. then, be a fan?

I met them at Tai Sports Inc and they decided give that shirt to me because i had BP with them for a day. It was AWESOME. Turn out it is PERFECTLY fit me, haha.

Ahh, why not? lol.. then, be a fan?

I met them at Tai Sports Inc and they decided give that shirt to me because i had BP with them for a day. It was AWESOME. Turn out it is PERFECTLY fit me, haha.

I have a couple of big golf tournaments this fall so I want to save my back. Plus Vegas in late July/Early August is a little hot for my liking. Lol

I have a couple of big golf tournaments this fall so I want to save my back. Plus Vegas in late July/Early August is a little hot for my liking. Lol

Ahh gotcha! i'd like to meet you, man.. but in someday, yeah.

will you be at NSAD to watch or at NWSAD in Pleasanton to watch?

Back