Pics of you - Part V

sexy!
577886_10101473479656839_8825955_67609391_263189132_n.jpg
:fruit:

ok here my pic of myself :P oh btw i didnt post this earlier but let some of you know that i ask admin to change my name from Shiva to Tikra cuz some of you know me by Tikra from old deaf chat and forums blah blah so have fun :cool2: dont worry about signature below it just my char from old game i use to play long time ago i just leave it there cuz i like that signature XD

Attachments

• myself.jpg
    myself.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 49
ok here my pic of myself :P oh btw i didnt post this earlier but let some of you know that i ask admin to change my name from Shiva to Tikra cuz some of you know me by Tikra from old deaf chat and forums blah blah so have fun :cool2: dont worry about signature below it just my char from old game i use to play long time ago i just leave it there cuz i like that signature XD

MysticAngel is very familiar to me from somewhere game. I think I've heard that char name from FlyFF (Fly For Fun). Cool signature btw.

MysticAngel is very familiar to me from somewhere game. I think I've heard that char name from FlyFF (Fly For Fun). Cool signature btw.

ah ty and yeah i did play that game very short time but i dont think i use that name it may be someone else. i dont remember lol it was long time ago. that characters in signature is from scion of fates game.

I'm starting to enjoy the fact that it quit snowing/freezing around here.......going outside on a windy day was like deep sea diving

Attachments

• 402061_228470573900850_100002137272299_496513_1404363499_n.jpg
    402061_228470573900850_100002137272299_496513_1404363499_n.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 43
I'm starting to enjoy the fact that it quit snowing/freezing around here.......going outside on a windy day was like deep sea diving

You know, my facial features are pretty irregular due to facial nerve paralysis that is part of a syndrome involved in my deafness.

You can find several of my pictures about the forum if you are interested.

People here are always complimentary if I have a picture I want to share.

Don't be afraid to put your picture. :)

You know, my facial features are pretty irregular due to facial nerve paralysis that is part of a syndrome involved in my deafness.

You can find several of my pictures about the forum if you are interested.

People here are always complimentary if I have a picture I want to share.

Don't be afraid to put your picture. :)

Thank you !

Working my way up to it I guess. Not many pictures of my face since all of this happened. Actually, not really sure I have let anyone take any pictures.

Thank you for your candid response, I appreciate it :)

Here's a video of me surfing. It's only about 24 seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBEtIXNrhXw]Surfer almost Dies. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS! - YouTube[/ame]

Back