Pics of you - Part V

oh u so clevaaaaa.... clevaaaa cookie -_-

Overly photoshopped to remain somewhat anonymous although I'm pretty sure some of you guys already have a good idea because of someone who likes to gossip. :)

photo1.jpg

Overly photoshopped to remain somewhat anonymous although I'm pretty sure some of you guys already have a good idea because of someone who likes to gossip. :)

photo1.jpg

I can see some resemblance between you and Dixie.

You're deaf, right? Why do you have headphones on?

Yeah, cos, you know... There are absloutley no Deaf people who can hear Or feel vibrations so it stands to reason there are absloutley no Deaf people who like music.

Seriously, Alex.... Seriously?

Yeah, cos, you know... There are absloutley no Deaf people who can hear Or feel vibrations so it stands to reason there are absloutley no Deaf people who like music.

Seriously, Alex.... Seriously?

Don't try that shit on me.

I know plenty of deaf people who listen to music. I don't know any deaf people who listen to music with headphones. If he's HoH, then that's another matter, which is why I asked.

I know plenty of deaf people who listen to music. I don't know any deaf people who listen to music with headphones. If he's HoH, then that's another matter, which is why I asked.

Profoundly Deaf people like music too.

Lucas has a CI, I think. Can one wear headphones or ear buds with one?

That's actually interesting. How do you use earbuds after a CI implantation?

I KNOW

God, are you even paying attention to what I am saying?

Yes... Err, I am..
"I don't know any deaf people who listen to music with headphones."

To which, I replied..
"Profoundly Deaf people like music too."

Don't get your knickers in a twist.

Lucas has a CI, I think. Can one wear headphones or ear buds with one?

I think there are some CIs that allow you to plug into the processor, but in general no, you can't listen to music with a CI using regular earbuds, ESPECIALLY the ear that is implanted, because that ear is, in most cases completely deaf without the processor.

Back