Pics of you - Part V

Were you drinking a little, Alex?

No, of course not!!! :whistle:

Really though, I didn't have a lot. I felt fine in the morning, other than being really tired from getting in at 6am. Haven't partied all night long like that since I was an undergrad. :dizzy:

My new haircut:

167308_184666701560948_100000528591181_590588_2967225_n.jpg

A few pics of me:

I'm on the right (at the fire house)

I'm on the left

I'm on the left - trip to NYC (had to stop by a fire house up there)

EDIT: Sorry for the big pictures... Don't know how to make smaller...

I recalled that one deaf guy works similar yours. He is Alldeaf member, and he lives in Rhode Island. He has not came back to AD online for a few years.
I don't remember what is his AD username unless some of ADers might know the name.

The fire house in nyc was pretty nice. There was a lot of history behind it. They were talking to me about 9/11 and they also told me they filmed a scene from ghostbusters they're. It was very emotional talking to a fellow firefighter about 9/11. It was a great experience. I hope to go back up sometime soon.

That's cool. yes it's sad that how 9/11 affects people whose were there in life. It's good for them to share the experiences and emotions in order to cope about it with you and others. I can image how fire house in ny must be something. cool.

I recalled that one deaf guy works similar yours. He is Alldeaf member, and he lives in Rhode Island. He has not came back to AD online for a few years.
I don't remember what is his AD username unless some of ADers might know the name.

I know a blind guy from Rhode Island who works as a fire dispatcher.

Shame the guy you are talking about isn't on here anymore - always glad to meet a fellow firefighter or some such

That's cool. yes it's sad that how 9/11 affects people whose were there in life. It's good for them to share the experiences and emotions in order to cope about it with you and others. I can image how fire house in ny must be something. cool.

Yes, 9/11 was very sad, and really affected all firefighters. We all feel pain for our brothers who lost their lives that day. Going to NYC and actually talking to someone who lived through such a thing is amazing. Everyone has a very personal story from that day, just as I'm sure everyone here remembers what they did that day. I definitely enjoyed my visit up there, and am hoping to go back up soon. There is so much to see up there, and I just never have the time to do it all haha.

A few pics of me:

156345_1718762407256_1184143599_1930942_4146659_n.jpg

I'm on the right (at the fire house)

73999_1557927362167_1654741844_1313719_7487356_n.jpg

I'm on the left

34447_1432662990636_1654741844_1030034_7778969_n.jpg

I'm on the left - trip to NYC (had to stop by a fire house up there)

EDIT: Sorry for the big pictures... Don't know how to make smaller...

Nice pics. I was a volunteer firefighter for a short time until city hall decided to change the policy that all firefighters must be the full times and no more volunteer. =/

Nice pics. I was a volunteer firefighter for a short time until city hall decided to change the policy that all firefighters must be the full times and no more volunteer. =/

Thanks. That's a shame - career firefighting has really put a hurtin' on the volunteer firefighter base...

Back