Pics of you - Part V

It is located in Central California, 35 miles away from San Luis Obispo.

Ahhh, I figured that it was north of Los Angeles somewhere. That looks pretty cool, though. :)

i was wondering how to post my pic up there.. want to everyone know if yall want to help me how.

i was wondering how to post my pic up there.. want to everyone know if yall want to help me how.
upload it on tinypic.com and copy and paste the BB code ( [img*] link here [/*img] ) don't forget to remove the * before posting.

4984798217_f6ec7a7101_b.jpg

great picture. Id like to see the close up of you in a cutesy winter hat. Were it a polar bear? :) I have been looking for a cat hat, nope. I dont want to buy stuffs online.

IMG_1100.jpg

thats me

hey authentic, that rock kinda look shaped like a giant ice cream scoop fallen splat on the ground !lol

great picture. Id like to see the close up of you in a cutesy winter hat. Were it a polar bear? :) I have been looking for a cat hat, nope. I dont want to buy stuffs online.

It is a polar bear. You can find it in my facebook, they are in "Ocean Cove" album. (will update newest pics in fb soon so you can see what it looks like). I did not buy it online. I bought that hat in Pier 39, San Francisco, they have different hats (donkey, giraffe, monkey, cat, tiger, lizzard, etc) all look so very cute. =)

IMG_1100.jpg

thats me

hey authentic, that rock kinda look shaped like a giant ice cream scoop fallen splat on the ground !lol

Finally to see a picture of you, cool gentleman. :D

When I get there I think same thing about ice cream, and then friend said it was a poop from Godzilla, and then we continue joke about that rock. It is very dangerous, because there are few huge rocks are laying on the top of egde, when earthquake or heavy wind can push rock out of edge to hit tourists = pancake.

Authentic - Im LOVING the cute hat!

:ty:

It is a polar bear. You can find it in my facebook, they are in "Ocean Cove" album. (will update newest pics in fb soon so you can see what it looks like). I did not buy it online. I bought that hat in Pier 39, San Francisco, they have different hats (donkey, giraffe, monkey, cat, tiger, lizzard, etc) all look so very cute. =)

cat? no way! i saw many cute animals hats but cat!

I will check out the photos in your facebook.

How could you leave out the Giant Panda Hat???? SF Giant Panda that is.

26522_384607393796_564928796_4064121_1721559_n.jpg

I'm the one on the right in that leather jacket (but this is pic of me without glasses) xD The other girl is my best friend. :)

Me taken last week before going out with my hubby on our 5 year anniversary

IMG001481-1.jpg

Back