Pics of you - Part V

Wirelessly posted

Yeppie, hundreds different kinds of minerals and stones! Its like a puzzle to fit in all the pieces together. I think it was completed in 1950s, not sure. The whole grotto is about 4.4 million dollars.

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline, theres plenty to do in Iowa, depending where you go. Lots of hidden places to check out. We have Mississippi river aquarium, the beautiful bluffs in northeast Iowa, unique state capitol in Des Moines and many many more to list...you have to look and research hard, lol.

cute girls, happy. :)

grotto, oooh I was in iowa about five times within 2 years, wish I knew before! looks like a neat place to visit... I wanna touch it hehe.

Wirelessly posted

freckles said:
cute girls, happy. :)

grotto, oooh I was in iowa about five times within 2 years, wish I knew before! looks like a neat place to visit... I wanna touch it hehe.

where's a pic of you, freckles?

where's a pic of you, freckles?
:aw: .. you must?

okay here it is, few days ago --

thisisfreckles.jpg

LOVING new huge mirror by my bed! :D

. . . . I know know, that's only one I have on my pager right now. :lol:

Clyde looks like a power ranger. :smash:
really? lmao...at least the cutest one, right?

thanks botts! I just remembered this now, tiiiny picture of you in blue glasses (gone now), loved that picture! you really looked good. the glasses and the hair. :)

Wirelessly posted

tsk tsk tsk - freckles, hiding your face as per usual?????

tsk tsk - freckles, hiding your face as per usual?????
I wasn't trying to I swear! tried a picture with cell phone going high in air, all it darkens the picture more. :( but do have plenty of freckled ones on my laptop. ;)

there need be more than just you asking for a pore picture of me. :laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

freckles said:
tsk tsk - freckles, hiding your face as per usual?????
I wasn't trying to I swear! tried a picture with cell phone going high in air, all it darkens the picture more. :( but do have plenty of freckled ones on my laptop. ;)

there need be more than just you asking for a pore picture of me. :laugh2:

it would help us the AD'ers put a face to your profile however respecting eac other by their choice to post up photos is more appropiate choice though

really? lmao...at least the cutest one, right?

thanks botts! I just remembered this now, tiiiny picture of you in blue glasses (gone now), loved that picture! you really looked good. the glasses and the hair. :)

Thanks Freckles. :)

thanksss gohabsgo & celticty!

cel, I see you just had a baby too! been too long now. congrats congrats. :)

Back