Pics of you - Part V

Taken a few days ago.

mandymirror.jpg

Awesome!! since I was a kid, and always loved playing drum. of course i wasn't good at it but awesome loud one!! Great pictures!! keep posting of you playing drums.

pictures of him playing drums and listen to the music by the computer something like that. you guys cant see or you kidding me?

WOW! I see some incredibly beautiful and/or handsome people here! What an attractive bunch!

This is me, with one of my six glorious grandchildren.
100_4265.jpg

and with another glorious grand-darling:
100_4309.jpg

I will turn 50 years old this August.
100_4325.jpg

WOW! I see some incredibly beautiful and/or handsome people here! What an attractive bunch!

This is me, with one of my six glorious grandchildren.
100_4265.jpg

and with another glorious grand-darling:
100_4309.jpg

I will turn 50 years old this August.
100_4325.jpg

You are very pretty! You don't look like a grandmother :) Your granddaughter is cute :)

You are very pretty! You don't look like a grandmother :) Your granddaughter is cute :)

Thank you so much! :ty: (you don't think that the bifocals, the gray hair, and the wrinkles give me away?!?!) LOL!

I AM a grandmother - six times, so far! LOL!! (I think the one in the middle picture looks a lot like me! Mini-Me! She is 10 years old. And the one in the top picture is our green-eyed beauty queen. She is 6 yrs old. They have a brother, 8 years old, who is not pictured here. I could post thousands of picture of my grandchildren - proud grandma that I am, but I will restrain myself. :D )

I have 3 gorgeous grand-girls and 3 gorgeous grand-boys! :D

Thank you so much! :ty: (you don't think that the bifocals, the gray hair, and the wrinkles give me away?!?!) LOL!

I AM a grandmother - six times, so far! LOL!!

No, you do not look like a grandmother at all and you look great for your age!

I AM a grandmother - six times, so far! LOL!! (I think the one in the middle picture looks a lot like me! Mini-Me! She is 10 years old. And the one in the top picture is our green-eyed beauty queen. She is 6 yrs old. They have a brother, 8 years old, who is not pictured here. I could post thousands of picture of my grandchildren - proud grandma that I am, but I will restrain myself. :D )

Nah... you're looking nothing like a grandma :cool2:

I guess you feel very blessed with so many grandchildren! Big family you are!

:hug:

Back