Pics of you - Part V

Aw, hi Jiro.. almost didn't recognize you without the wig on :wave:

17277_936641630589_8825246_51558827_4148260_n.jpg

:zzz:

cute zzzz. where was it?

cute zzzz. where was it?

at the spanish bar which stunk so bad like a pet store. it's in brooklyn.. very rainy day. that was the day when Jets won against Charger. We left Wild Wild West at Atlantic Terminal to bar. I was tired zzzzzzzzzzz.

I am sorry. I am not getting use to seeing you drink vodka. just pure vodka? why didn't you add cranberry with vodka that called cape cod. :tup:

I had vodka + coke. Can't get drunk since I have to drive home but I was so tired at that time. It was a llloooooonnnnnggggg day. I think that pix was taken at around 2am????

I had vodka + coke. Can't get drunk since I have to drive home but I was so tired at that time. It was a llloooooonnnnnggggg day. I think that pix was taken at around 2am????

me too. Since I got older and often drove home from the bars by myself. I hate it! I wish i could turn my clock all the way back to high school and college all over agian that i always had someone to drive me home. =X

me too. Since I got older and often drove home from the bars by myself. I hate it! I wish i could turn my clock all the way back to high school and college all over agian that i always had someone to drive me home. =X

now you don't have to worry about that next week :cool2:

Back