Pics of you - Part V

highlands

Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's post here

I asked it to be closed.

here is me and my nephew

245nads.jpg

Aww! Your cute nephew is very enamoured with you, just love how he looks up to you!

Too sweet! You need to frame this picture. :)

RD, you still look great. Hey, you still have dimple! ha awwww how come you hide your sparky eyes in both pictures from us.

Thanks... not trying to hide anything.. that is just how they came out. Sometimes I wear shades during a gig... you know... just to look cool :cool2:

Thanks... not trying to hide anything.. that is just how they came out. Sometimes I wear shades during a gig... you know... just to look cool :cool2:

yeah same for me in those pictures that it turns out OKOK. lol So you still are doing a gig, how often is that? thats awesome.

yeah same for me in those pictures that it turns out OKOK. lol So you still are doing a gig, how often is that? thats awesome.
I have a gig once or twice a month.. Tonight I am going to jam with some friends just for the fun of it.. I always like the improv jams...

Cool. I am not familiar whatever improv jams is. so have a blast tonight! :cool2:
Inprov is short for improvise. Basically we will make up the music as we go. A bunch of us that have never played together before will just make stuff up and go with the flow... That is improvising..

Inprov is short for improvise. Basically we will make up the music as we go. A bunch of us that have never played together before will just make stuff up and go with the flow... That is improvising..

Oh! Thanks for taking the time to explain this improvising. Oh then it is going to be fun and go with the flow tonight. cool.

Picture of me last summer. Not that anyone would be interested but i hate to feel left out after nosying all the previous picture threads :):P

Back