Pics of you - Part V

Cute!!!!! I think I have met arnold jacob red aurbach. :hmm:

:ty:, FF. Really? Where?
I think "Red" died of a heart attack 5 years ago.
I have met Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Robert Parish, and Danny Ainge at the shopping mall years ago. Robert is 7 feet tall!!! (His wife is shorter than me.)

Beautiful pictures, Authentic... :D

I asked my family for a permission if it's OK for me to put it in here but one of my brothers said no because of his job. Sorry about that. I apologize!!! :(

So, anyway, here is a picture of me with Arnold Jacob "Red" Auerbach, the former American basketball coach of the Boston Celtics!!!

Neat picture , Sosie. :)

:ty:, FF. Really? Where?
I think "Red" died of a heart attack 5 years ago.
I have met Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Robert Parish, and Danny Ainge at the shopping mall years ago. Robert is 7 feet tall!!! (His wife is shorter than me.)

I had to google it up. wrong person. sorry!

Pics of me with my two kids.

055-5.jpg

008-2.jpg

Saw these on FB. They are beautiful and looks like you all had a blast! I know what you mean about your daughter is almost as tall as you. I am now the shortest one in my family. Both kids tower over me. My mother has lost 2 inches, so she's shorter than me by 1 inch. I am 5'5", son is 6'3" and daughter is 6'4 1/2"

Great pictures, Shel !! :D

KristinaB -- your daughter is 6'4 ??? Wow !! Who's the tall one she inherited that from?

Great pictures, Shel !! :D

KristinaB -- your daughter is 6'4 ??? Wow !! Who's the tall one she inherited that from?

Well - hubby is 6'5", my brother's are 6'2" and 6'3". Hubby has cousins that are all over 6 feet. My 2 nephews are 6'7" and 6'9". This generation of kids are the tallest in our family history for either my family or our spouses. Must be something out there.

Wow that is a tall girl. I'm 6'7" which is pretty tall for a guy I guess, but I've never met a girl that close to my height.

Great pics, Shel.

KristinaB, do you think your daughter has stopped growing or still might have some more to go?

Thanks..I still cant get over the fact that my daughter is almost as tall as I am!

I know the feeling- but its worse for me- my oldest son is taller then me already. He just started high school so that should tell you something.

Great pics, Shel.

KristinaB, do you think your daughter has stopped growing or still might have some more to go?

Well - at 16, she grew another 1/2 inch. She will be 17 the end of March and the doc doesn't think she's done yet. I hope she is, but my nephews grew their last 2-3 inches between the ages of 19-22.

Beautiful family Shel.

Kristina, wow, that's tall! I have a number of tall members of the family. Nephew is 6'5" and his half sister is 6'1". My brother is 6'4".

My 17 year old door slammer is 5'10" and my youngest, my son, is pushing that height right now at the age of 15.

Door slammer model in Vancouver. Here is one photo.
Holly+creative+Lee.jpg

Saw these on FB. They are beautiful and looks like you all had a blast! I know what you mean about your daughter is almost as tall as you. I am now the shortest one in my family. Both kids tower over me. My mother has lost 2 inches, so she's shorter than me by 1 inch. I am 5'5", son is 6'3" and daughter is 6'4 1/2"

Your daughter is 6'4? Wow!!!!

Back