Pics of you - Part V

Here is a picture of my brothers and sister, including me.

A few pics of me:

156345_1718762407256_1184143599_1930942_4146659_n.jpg

I'm on the right (at the fire house)

73999_1557927362167_1654741844_1313719_7487356_n.jpg

I'm on the left

34447_1432662990636_1654741844_1030034_7778969_n.jpg

I'm on the left - trip to NYC (had to stop by a fire house up there)

EDIT: Sorry for the big pictures... Don't know how to make smaller...

cruising through San Francisco with Authentic on NYE

Attachments

• 01012011(001).jpg
    01012011(001).jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 69
Great pictures, FFHAVOK so you went to NYC, is the firehouse nice in nyc?

writealex and authentic cool picture. authentic got beard, why all of a sudden? lol

writealex and authentic cool picture. authentic got beard, why all of a sudden? lol

We had a good time in SF, wish he could stay here bit longer so we can party bit more harder, since there are a lot of deaf groups are spreading to various events on NYE.

About beard, got a problem with that? :) I had a few gals stopped by and asked if its ok for her to feel my beard at deaf bar right before NYE. *FEEEL SO GOOD*

Would you? :cool2:

165125_10100291057465389_8825246_59303138_5189804_n.jpg

small NYE Party with old HS friends @ this local fantastic italian restaurant. yea notice the "love scarf" LOL

The fire house in nyc was pretty nice. There was a lot of history behind it. They were talking to me about 9/11 and they also told me they filmed a scene from ghostbusters they're. It was very emotional talking to a fellow firefighter about 9/11. It was a great experience. I hope to go back up sometime soon.

We had a good time in SF, wish he could stay here bit longer so we can party bit more harder, since there are a lot of deaf groups are spreading to various events on NYE.

About beard, got a problem with that? :) I had a few gals stopped by and asked if its ok for her to feel my beard at deaf bar right before NYE. *FEEEL SO GOOD*

Yeah man, too bad I only had a couple days in the Bay. We could have had some good times. I'll try to set aside more time when I'm back in the summer. Lots of cool deafies in the area to meet.

Haha Friski, his beard is a lady killer. Fear the beard! Maybe he'll come to NYC in the summer and you can stroke it yourself, purrrrrrrrrr.

Yeah man, too bad I only had a couple days in the Bay. We could have had some good times. I'll try to set aside more time when I'm back in the summer. Lots of cool deafies in the area to meet.

Haha Friski, his beard is a lady killer. Fear the beard! Maybe he'll come to NYC in the summer and you can stroke it yourself, purrrrrrrrrr.

LOL.. first of all, glad you had fun in SF/bay. some good restaurants are there.

I don't know if authentic would keep beard through the hot weather. :hmm: So I have never seen his beard before and the picture makes authentic look different. thats all HA!

Back