Pics of you - Part V

cool cool... if you do, are you gonna play for Hoys Boys? May i be curious? :D

It depends.....If I can get a waiver to play with my Texas team I will stick with them.. They aren't great but they play harder than any team I have ever played with. I am a fan of effort. If I can't play for TX I would love to play with Hoy's Boys. I think I could help them.

It depends.....If I can get a waiver to play with my Texas team I will stick with them.. They aren't great but they play harder than any team I have ever played with. I am a fan of effort. If I can't play for TX I would love to play with Hoy's Boys. I think I could help them.

Austin Toons?

im playing for California Rockstars-

Austin Toons?

im playing for California Rockstars-

Nah I played NSAD with Extremes.

I am playing coed for the rest of the year with NorCal Mutiny. Men's I am going with All Out I think....but I am working on a NorCal team for Men's too.

I skipped State and Nationals so that I would be free to join either team at world.

Boys, where are your pictures? :hmm: unless you guys already post it then forgive me for not viewing the photos bcause im at work. lol

Back a few pages pages. Sorry ma'am we did go a tad off topic.

These are from Christmas '08- Adam's first Christmas... but I love them- miss the curly long hair... but it's too much to deal with-- with Adam! LOL (they were on my desk at work and I had to snap a pic w/my phone so there's a wee bit of a glare :) )
xmasmeanda2.jpg

xmasmeanda.jpg

These are from Christmas '08- Adam's first Christmas... but I love them- miss the curly long hair... but it's too much to deal with-- with Adam! LOL (they were on my desk at work and I had to snap a pic w/my phone so there's a wee bit of a glare :) )
xmasmeanda2.jpg

xmasmeanda.jpg

Cute x2

xmasmeanda2.jpg

xmasmeanda.jpg

Great pictures.. :)

Awwww, Adamsmomma. Those pics just melted my cold little heart. :)

Adamsmomma -- just totally cute !!!!

That "cheesing for the camera" picture in your signature is wonderful!

adamsmama totally cute!

Awwww, Adamsmomma. Those pics just melted my cold little heart. :)

Thanks guys!!! He was so tiny then... and 8 months old already!!

Saywhatkid-- that was from his 2 yr old photo shoot... the photog loved him and he loved her-- she's using his pics in her portfolio...

Alex... I doubt your hearts that cold :) :)

Back