Pics of you - Part V

Jason? Wtf.

the JASON! :Ohno:

20081015-halloween-1.jpg

awesome, how did you meet him? If i saw him there and i wouldnt know who he was. cool.

Oh, man. Same question asked my bf and me by a lot of of different deaf people or friends "how did you meet him/her? This and that too often times. It's so easy to find out how to meet the celebrites and well-known figures. I guess some deaf people are too lazy to read words of an advisement in magazines, a local newspaper such as Artvoice, or specialized website such as FANGORIA® - America's Horror Magazine or www.fanexpo.ca. No offense. =0)

I don't like deaf people stabbing around behind my bf's or mine just because they're jealous that we've been meeting so many different famous figures. :roll:

Oh, man. Same question asked my bf and me by a lot of of different deaf people or friends "how did you meet him/her? This and that too often times. It's so easy to find out how to meet the celebrites and well-known figures. I guess some deaf people are too lazy to read words of an advisement in magazines, a local newspaper such as Artvoice, or specialized website such as FANGORIA® - America's Horror Magazine or www.fanexpo.ca. No offense. =0)

I don't like deaf people stabbing around behind my bf's or mine just because they're jealous that we've been meeting so many different famous figures. :roll:

Nah, Ha thats fine. I do not keep up reading celebrities's lives or the americas horror magazines. I just like to watch them in the shows, nothing else. :lol: I think thats awesome that you met him since everyone loved dracula story, like my parents.

FrisyFeline,
We read Artvoice in a local city area every week...we looked around in the newspaper to see what events and where to go during the Halloween week so we found that Bela Lugosi, Jr. would be attending in the city for the biggest Halloween Bash. This year will be the fifth for Halloween Bash in the city here. 2 years ago, the special guest was Tom Morga, who played Jason Voorhes in Friday the 13th part 5 and also played Michael Myers in Halloween part 4. Tom Morga was the most known as a stunt actor in many horror and action films. This year at Halloween Bash we are not sure who will it be.

FrisyFeline,
We read Artvoice in a local city area every week...we looked around in the newspaper to see what events and where to go during the Halloween week so we found that Bela Lugosi, Jr. would be attending in the city for the biggest Halloween Bash. This year will be the fifth for Halloween Bash in the city here. 2 years ago, the special guest was Tom Morga, who played Jason Voorhes in Friday the 13th part 5 and also played Michael Myers in Halloween part 4. Tom Morga was the most known as a stunt actor in many horror and action films. This year at Halloween Bash we are not sure who will it be.

That's so cool. Obviously you seem to enjoy this event. Hope this year you ll take a few good pcitures. ;)

Back