Pics of you - Part V

Looks like a guy, behind you on the toddler bike, was checking out on you.

:eek:

lol the guy on left and right are my good friends. they're the reason why my ASL improved

oh hello bebito831! may I buy you a drink? :cool2:

They got the "queer eyes," I guess?

Been accused of having that before.

left one is my Jew. We're the one who fought with the van driver. We're G-buddy.

Bebito831, you are pretty!! You also look familiar, ever travel to Sacramento or Chico?

P.S. You'll be safe with Jiro, only IF you hide your wigs and leather attire :) they might vanish into thin air if you leave them out and about ;)

Bebito831, you are pretty!! You also look familiar, ever travel to Sacramento or Chico?

P.S. You'll be safe with Jiro, only IF you hide your wigs and leather attire :) they might vanish into thin air if you leave them out and about ;)

LOL :giggle:

2sbpyea.jpg

I was just trying to show eye disease, but it came out like art.

What's your disease, Botts? I think your eyes are beautiful! :D

Ocular Histoplasmosis Syndrome. It eats holes in the retina, so it does not really show, except I thought with a bright flash I might get some of the inside .. It did not work like I thought.

Thanks for the compliment . :)

Thank you .. And yes I feel a lot of pain. But there are lots of worse things that could happen to a person. :)

Like when she whacks you with her cane - my leg still is smarting, should have been more careful. :giggle:

Back