Pics of you - Part V

good to "see" you some again! scary to see some huge changes since I've been gone -- time marches on.

(yes, still alive and kicking!)

Your cousin is Chiseled!:cool2: She still competing?

she placed 3rd a month ago.
I am trying to find pictures of when I competed. I have some somewhere of my dad when he was young too. My dad was riiiiiiipppppped!!!

His broad jump in track when he was 16 was 22 feet.

I got into skateboarding instead of conventional sports.

My kind of "people" when I was growing up (pictures of my friends from long ago):

friends1.jpg

(my friends from High School wearing punk rock attire - person in picture with mohowk is Brett Reed from Rancid)

friends2.jpg

(That is a friend from my high school with mohawk and his gf from high school, both wearing punk attire)

friends3.jpg

(friend from California when he was younger in punk rock band with skater Steve Steadham).

Ah, found one of when I was a little bigger (I think I was 16) with my best friend (before I got into punk). Everyone thought he was the dude from the movie "Vacation" and "The Breakfast Club". We were just goofing around - I am the one with the HA:

friends4.jpg

(picture of me pretending to be so strong I am picking someone up by their neck - my friend's facial expression is mildly amused/annoyed)

doutsite.jpg

This one was taken last week, she was
all excited because we were going to
(and of all things in summer) Santa Claus Village
in the Laurentians.

Cute pic of your daughter there, goHabsgo. Would love to go there some day but I thought I'd do the finish one first ;) I'll have to visit my Quebec Friends sometimes too :wave:

Cute pic of your daughter there, goHabsgo. Would love to go there some day but I thought I'd do the finish one first ;) I'll have to visit my Quebec Friends sometimes too :wave:

TY JamieLynn:) Did you mean the Finnish one?
If so, must be awesome no doubt!! Didn't know
you have Quebec friends also!!:cool2::cool: You
can add one more!:)

:wave:

she placed 3rd a month ago.
I am trying to find pictures of when I competed. I have some somewhere of my dad when he was young too. My dad was riiiiiiipppppped!!!

His broad jump in track when he was 16 was 22 feet.

I got into skateboarding instead of conventional sports.

My kind of "people" when I was growing up (pictures of my friends from long ago):

friends1.jpg

(my friends from High School wearing punk rock attire - person in picture with mohowk is Brett Reed from Rancid)

friends2.jpg

(That is a friend from my high school with mohawk and his gf from high school, both wearing punk attire)

friends3.jpg

(friend from California when he was younger in punk rock band with skater Steve Steadham).

She placed 3rd! From that angle she looks like a 1! And all angles also, I'm sure as well!:) Competition must have been "tough":)

35moegp.jpg

Me with OceanBlue7 - and I am sorry, I know I was 6 months late to post this :aw:

:ty: I really like how her dress, shoes and doll matches. :D

Hehehe yes it does actually! :) My parents bought
everything, if not mistaking at JC Penny in Plattsburgh
NY (except for the doll).

They lived for three or four years in the States of IN
and PA and made many friends which they still visit on
a regular basis.

Back