Pics of you - Part V

Shelly I love that picture. I like to see pics of people having a blast time.

Shel, you look really thin! And I gather your brother is happy he finished his master degree! :lol:

Shel, you look really thin! And I gather your brother is happy he finished his master degree! :lol:
I believe that is one of Shel's old photos.... because Shel looks different to what she looks in photo..

6hqbkg.jpg

2087na0.jpg

for photo competition in some forums...

10gik45.jpg

Shel: you party girl :giggle:

Rockdrummer: Nope there was no game. Unfortunately.... Next time I'm visiting Barcelona (hopefully soon again) I'll make sure to see FCB play ;) 80,000 people in one stadium has to be awesome! Plus it's Barcelona playing so,...yeah LOL ;) I think that's self explaining

authentic: awesome pictures as always, especially the one for the competition. The colors are very beautiful! Where did you go rafting?

:wave:

Pics of me.

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG00445-20091118-1253.jpg
    IMG00445-20091118-1253.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG00471-20091224-1202.jpg
    IMG00471-20091224-1202.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Picture 647.jpg
    Picture 647.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 54
  • img2.jpg
    img2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 76
Nice pictures. Your Canon 5D II is expensive cost about $3,000. WOW! You are rich! :lol:

Well, It's near $2,400. Just don't buy EOS 5D, It had a lot problem with viewfinder and pain in ass to repair in past. EOS 5D II is big improve over EOS 5D. EOS 5D II is lot cheaper than EOS 1D Mark III. Both are same full sensor size. No matter what type of len and how much MP you use and you still lost picture area because size of crop sensor.

n5n6l1.jpg

I almost buy EOS 5D in past but too much problem so I stuck with Eos 20d and save money to buy EOS 5D MII

Nice camera and pics. Looks like high quality lens.
I'm guessing you went to Tahoe or El dorado forest?

:wave:

My 5D II comes up with Canon 17-40mm f4/L USM Ultra Wide Zoom Lens plus Canon Speedlite 430EX Flash. I love my camera so much.

It was taken at Sierra National Forest, 2 hours East from Fresno. (Kings River)

At photoshoot party in Fremont...

IMG_0610.jpg

taken by new Canon 50mm / 1.4 LENS

IMG_0569.jpg

denisandmom1.jpg

Me n my mom (She recently returned to the States from Russia)...

^ Those glasses are awesome :D Lovely picture with your mum and awesome first pic with the cap!

great picture of your mom, your moms pretty. authentic. put it in the picture frame. I d like to steal your hat. Its hard to find good one. :lol:

great picture of your mom, your moms pretty. authentic. put it in the picture frame. I d like to steal your hat. Its hard to find good one. :lol:

Hey... that's my hat... I saw it first... Although I think authentic was the first one seeing it :giggle:

I'd have to agree with Friskey though... that's one pic to put up in a frame :D

IMGP1412.jpg

After the fireworks show on Friday night. It was fun!

Cute family, Sequoias. Aren't you missing one kid there? :)

Back