Pics of you - Part V

0225001703.jpg

newonef.jpg

eh001.jpg

Thats so sweet of you because you give kid's parents a break a little bit. I suppose that this nephew of yours is your sister's boy?

Yup, my sister's boy. He went with me to Disneyworld for his first time in March too. My neices and nephews are my kids to me and we go do stuff all the times :)

Yup, my sister's boy. He went with me to Disneyworld for his first time in March too. My neices and nephews are my kids to me and we go do stuff all the times :)

That sounds fun. They are lucky to have you a cool uncle like you. :)

Jiro's infamous damnation to traffic jam on the way home in NJ from shooting competition

211ktp5.jpg

Pfft, you call that traffic? I swear I can count the hair on the driver's neck during my traffic jams O_O yeah, we have some hairy drivers.

me doing you know what at uh.... you know what... :eek3:

5ag7jo.jpg

leaving the Bell 412 Twin Huey Helicopter at 10,000

Me skydiving out of the Bell 412 Twin Huey at 10,000 lot's of fun...

Attachments

• skydiving 020.jpg
    skydiving 020.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 32
Well, if you have the magazine in one hand, the "future of the world" in the other, how did you snap a picture? :giggle:

it was at my work and no I don't carry magazine with me cuz there's no place to put a magazine on somewhere while I uh... "finish up" so yea - 2 bored hands... :aw:

Jiro, that looks like L.A. traffic and yes, I noticed the middle finger in the pic :lol:

Yay!
Got a pic of me from a photo session :P It wasn't really like THE photo session because I don't enjoy those things :P
And my hair doesn't look red at all! :(
I'll try it next time :D

mg9956311x467.jpg

Yay!
Got a pic of me from a photo session :P It wasn't really like THE photo session because I don't enjoy those things :P
And my hair doesn't look red at all! :(
I'll try it next time :D

mg9956311x467.jpg

aww at least you look pretty. yea when you will try it next time and post it here too. :D

Back