Pics of you - Part V

Jiro loves to sleep!!!

IMG000941.jpg

Taken at a concert I won a free ticket to. Prong and Soulfly were two of the bands there. The guy on the left is a fellow metal DJ and good friend that works for a cross-town radio station (102.3).

Attachments

• metal.jpg
    metal.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 35
:lol: oh dear oh dear ya'all are making a mockery out of poor Jiro.

FACT - I have slept on my bike twice as I parked in the garage from work. I was dead tired :lol:

:lol: oh dear oh dear ya'all are making a mockery out of poor Jiro.

FACT - I have slept on my bike twice as I parked in the garage from work. I was dead tired :lol:

No wonder you wore sunglasses so no one can tell if you're sleeping or not. :D

I don't see a pic?? I am at work using a mac maybe that could be the reason?

Must be nice to have Jiro's job :rofl2:

When we go do our activities I tell everyone he's MY boy, which everyone believes. My nephew looks the exact same that I looked when I was 8 years old

yes he does look like you! he's soooo cutie. Its nice to have little kiddos around to keep you busy. =)

yes he does look like you! he's soooo cutie. Its nice to have little kiddos around to keep you busy. =)

Yeah, I started taking him to the Jazz baskeball games which he jusr LOVES. So he is my new Jazz game buddy to takt to my games.

Yeah, I started taking him to the Jazz baskeball games which he jusr LOVES. So he is my new Jazz game buddy to takt to my games.

Thats so sweet of you because you give kid's parents a break a little bit. I suppose that this nephew of yours is your sister's boy?

Back