Pics of you - Part V

OMG the coffee from costa is divine!!!! My husband's friend married a woman from Costa Rica and twice they visited and broght me a gallon sized ziplock bag half full of fresh picked and ground coffee beans, they's say "hey we brought you a kilo". I want to like....live there.

Hmm, I would like to post one, but then most of you think that I'm insane enough already and I don't want to accumulate that mental image lol

Hmm, I would like to post one, but then most of you think that I'm insane enough already and I don't want to accumulate that mental image lol

I don't think you're mental. You're just European. Post some pictures, buddy!

My boss keeps riding me!

IMG702_zps7d912921.jpg

What a cute picture!

:P lots of natural stuff and too much booze. And coffee. One of the coffee farms here about 75% goes to Starbucks and there are no Starbucks presence in Costa Rica. Some guy said it tastes terrible lol

Some other stuff from my trip here.

a1Ou3dd.jpg

Beautiful. mew

are you from russia?. i have the same hat and some stars i bought from deaf vendor at the red square.

I went back a few pages....and I can't see my pics anymore......weird

I went back a few pages....and I can't see my pics anymore......weird

Had family photos done today to match the ones we had done with my entire family, the package I ended up choosing was not this phot, although I did order 8x10s of those photos of my kids, but the one off all of us has a white background. The one with my son in the chair and my daughter on the ground is the one I picked for the big package :D

Are you talking about this post 3 pages back? I was able to see the pictures just now.

Are you talking about this post 3 pages back? I was able to see the pictures just now.

oh, I wonder why I can't, okay but that's good news, otherwise I'd look like a crazy person....posting pictures of..nothing, the invisible woman :giggle:

oh, I wonder why I can't, okay but that's good news, otherwise I'd look like a crazy person....posting pictures of..nothing, the invisible woman :giggle:

:lol: No, they are good pics. Your family pics. You're standing behind your kids.

i had new pictures of me and my boyfriend Marshall "Mike" Shipps but my best chose pictures when im visit him last May..

Attachments

• Sara's pics-25 008.jpg
    Sara's pics-25 008.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 39
Back