Pics of you - Part V

You a dude? If so... then you know!!!! If not... then you may be Amish.

Dude all the way fella.. Jiro's pic cracked me up because a buddies dad when we were boys showed us his back while looking totally like he was just looking at the view. Didn't take words to learn the lesson there.
These are matters of vital importance for battling our way through life as rebels in a world so full of gd rules you can hardly breathe.

Dude all the way fella.. Jiro's pic cracked me up because a buddies dad when we were boys showed us his back while looking totally like he was just looking at the view. Didn't take words to learn the lesson there.
These are matters of vital importance for battling our way through life as rebels in a world so full of gd rules you can hardly breathe.

PISS ON 'EM ALL!!!!!!

:laugh2:

My sister posted our family photos we had done in January on face book today. I love them!! One is me my parents and brothers and sisters, the other one is all of us and the significant others and children. It's been about 10 years since the last time we did this :D I miss all these people :(

Oh, and in the one with all of us, my niece Kaylyn, she's on her knees all the way on the right, she's photoshopped in. She wasn't there for the photo session, she was in DC with her marching band in the inauguration parade!! They did her photo later.

Attachments

• 555007_507312045977603_1610824807_n.jpg
    555007_507312045977603_1610824807_n.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 480681_507312035977604_932606180_n.jpg
    480681_507312035977604_932606180_n.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 53
My sister posted our family photos we had done in January on face book today. I love them!! One is me my parents and brothers and sisters, the other one is all of us and the significant others and children. It's been about 10 years since the last time we did this :D I miss all these people :(

Oh, and in the one with all of us, my niece Kaylyn, she's on her knees all the way on the right, she's photoshopped in. She wasn't there for the photo session, she was in DC with her marching band in the inauguration parade!! They did her photo later.

Wow. You have a really big family!

Tonight at the Austin Toros game with my family. It's D-league basketball. We came back from 15 or 17 down to win it! Whoo hoo!

Toros2_zps2c7370f8.jpg

Toros_zps6870b46f.jpg

Your kids are so cute! I have a boy and girl too, ages 6 and I brand new 11. I love being a mom. I love seeing children's smiling faces; so sweet, makes life worth living <3

Hey Nitro: Do all D-league cheerleaders look like that? If yes, I need to attend a few.

I could not help but notice past warm fuzzy and awesome child some cheerleader looking women that look strong enough to kick their way through a block wall barefoot. whoa..

Holy crap that's some hill!! It makes me kind of dizzy looking at it. Does anyone jog in SF?? Just curious.....

also, you guys should be sooooo glad it doesn't know, those hills would really suck then! I'm from NH and have driven down some scary hills, and tried and failed to drive up some, but at least it's not hill after hill after hill

Holy crap that's some hill!! It makes me kind of dizzy looking at it. Does anyone jog in SF?? Just curious.....

also, you guys should be sooooo glad it doesn't know, those hills would really suck then! I'm from NH and have driven down some scary hills, and tried and failed to drive up some, but at least it's not hill after hill after hill

You see many people jog and ride bicycle uphill and downhill. Even some crazy bikers ride uphill with fixie bicycle. They must have titanium legs.

You should visit SF and drive the World's most crookedest street....

lombard-street.jpg
:D

You see many people jog and ride bicycle uphill and downhill. Even some crazy bikers ride uphill with fixie bicycle. They must have titanium legs.

You should visit SF and drive the World's most crookedest street....

lombard-street.jpg
:D

Unbelievable!....

My wife went to a friend's house for the day and night... GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!

First... I spent ALL day at the titty bar. I DO mean ALL day!
Palazios2_zpsc53a0aba.jpg

Then I went and got the fellas and we just absolutely rocked it with seats two rows off the glass.

Stars_zps33239043.jpg

Back