Pics of you - Part V

Didn't anyone think AshJagla looks like Scarlett Johansson or perhaps she's related to her?

love those pics !!:lol:

ah..its not red, but its really chestnut...very close to maroon (reddish brown)...thats why colour bind people asked you...

im off strong irish ancestry, i have similar.. hair changes as seasons changes..but always a tiny linted of red/chestnut and i have moreish of red-ginger beard, but as i got older its gone more chestnutish than red...

(thats why i know)

ah..its not red, but its really chestnut...very close to maroon (reddish brown)...thats why colour bind people asked you...

im off strong irish ancestry, i have similar.. hair changes as seasons changes..but always a tiny linted of red/chestnut and i have moreish of red-ginger beard, but as i got older its gone more chestnutish than red...

(thats why i know)

:dizzy:...Grummer's..."Chestnuts...roasting on an open fire".....

If you guys/girls want to see mine, just go to my profile, I have several stored in my album.

@Grummer - Yeah, same way with our family, my hair fades to a reddish color more than a blondish color in the summer like most peoples. Bleach turns my hair bright orange instead of yellow, so highlights are a no go (I found that out the hard way haha). My bro is like you, he's got the same color hair as I do but has a red natural Abe Lincoln style beard and blonde eyebrows. So weird :P I see what you're saying though, I think it's totally BROWN but for some reason MIL expected my children to be red heads? Guess that's why. Of course she also referred to her own hair as LIGHT brown and it's nearly black lol

We are mostly Irish and German with a tiny splash of other varieties.

JMH - Thanks for the compliment! She's GORGEOUS, I'd pay big money to look half that good :D

I could wrong, wouldn't be the first time. But aren't gingers red heads? They got the nickname ginger because ginger is spicy, and red heads have a reputation for fiery tempers.

My daughter is a red head, Real redheads have red hair, gingers have an orangish color

My daughter years ago ( now a blackbelt)

and now a vet tech

Attachments

• cillaTKD.jpg
    cillaTKD.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 26
  • cilla.jpg
    cilla.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 25
me surfing at Santa Cruz, CA

photo-1.jpg

Run.....dive........surf

photo2copy.jpg

Me & surf buddy Paul

Usually when people think of redheads they think of the people with the orangy hair and freckles, not so much the Princess Ariel type as I think that it's extremely hard to find someone with actual natural RED hair.

Souless-Ginger-Kid.jpg

poor gingers xD

i would put pic up but dont know how...it on fb someone tell me how get from fb to here i would

go to photobucket or flicker, up load a photo there, then click on the links code (copy it) that says http;/fgojt[img]

then paste that in to your reply box in Alldeaf
then it should show...
alldeaf dont allow upload pics as the server is limited, so you have to upload the photo to a thrid party photo uploader website like photobucket, make your own account there name/password, its all free...

i would put pic up but dont know how...it on fb someone tell me how get from fb to here i would
I usually right click on the picture, save as... ( wherever you save your photos to, usually pictures folder on your computer)
Now on here below the reply box click advanced option and scroll down to add attachment then browse, find your folder/picture and double click on the picture and it will upload then click submit reply and yore done.

okay, Im going to download one of mine from facebook, post it here, and take pictures of the whole process and upload them on here to walk you through it ok?

So find the pic on facebook you want, click on it and then hover the cursor at the bottom of the pic and a bunch of options will pop up. click option, another menu opens, click download, that's the first pic.

okay now that you have the pic you want to upload here downloaded onto your computer (the pic will be in the download files not pictures) you make a post here, all those option up there ^^ there's a paperclip, click that to add an attachment. that's the second pic

okay after you click add an attachment a window will open you're going to click the box that says choose file, that's the third pic

Then another window will open with your downloaded files, when you find the one you want click on it twice, then that first window will pop back up and you click upload. That's it. The last pic is the one I uploaded :D

Attachments

• 711182_4444822836533_1445492743_o.jpg
    711182_4444822836533_1445492743_o.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 40
  • 728804_4444830716730_493730848_o.jpg
    728804_4444830716730_493730848_o.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 567305_4444835396847_1586416014_o.jpg
    567305_4444835396847_1586416014_o.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 555880_3707487683615_146626337_n.jpg
    555880_3707487683615_146626337_n.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 49
okay, Im going to download one of mine from facebook, post it here, and take pictures of the whole process and upload them on here to walk you through it ok?

So find the pic on facebook you want, click on it and then hover the cursor at the bottom of the pic and a bunch of options will pop up. click option, another menu opens, click download, that's the first pic.

okay now that you have the pic you want to upload here downloaded onto your computer (the pic will be in the download files not pictures) you make a post here, all those option up there ^^ there's a paperclip, click that to add an attachment. that's the second pic

okay after you click add an attachment a window will open you're going to click the box that says choose file, that's the third pic

Then another window will open with your downloaded files, when you find the one you want click on it twice, then that first window will pop back up and you click upload. That's it. The last pic is the one I uploaded :D

It is good help to people how to post picture in alldeaf. But you really should not give people for your real name. (see photo's Facebook name). I just warning to you just be careful because plenty of pervert people will add you as Facebook friend.

Nice sunglasses !

It is good help to people how to post picture in alldeaf. But you really should not give people for your real name. (see photo's Facebook name). I just warning to you just be careful because plenty of pervert people will add you as Facebook friend.

Nice sunglasses !
"Ot worried about it.
They can friend request, doesn't mean I'll accept ;) if I don't know who someone is I don't. If someone here wants to they'd have to send their screen name here so I know it'ss someone I know. Still doesn't mean Ill accept lol

Back