Pics of you - Part V

391248_10151191784957009_1970081743_n.jpg

credit to my team's photographer, Erica.

wish i knew how put pics up

Hi Caz,

Here's how I did it.

(I am assuming you already have a picture on your computer you want to use. Make sure you know where you have the picture before you start, like which folder it's in on your computer.)

First you need to upload your picture to the internet somewhere. Since we're here at AllDeaf, We'll just upload it to your AllDeaf profile.

So go to your Profile (Click on "User CP" on upper left corner of AllDeaf page, then just below that, click on "your profile".)
Then go to right column and look for Albums. Click there - I think yours might be different from mine if you don't have any albums yet. On mine I clicked on "show all albums".

Then Click "add album". Make a title, type a description if you want. Click "Submit".

Then Click where it says "Click here to upload pictures!"

Click "browse" and then you'll have to find the pictures on your computer. You need to know which folder they're in, and select them on your computer's system.

Once you've finished uploading, you now have your picture on AllDeaf, but it's on your profile page. To get it onto a post, you need its URL. So if you're not there already, go to the album you made, and click on the picture and look below the picture. There are two lines of code below. Copy all the code where its says "BB code".

Now go to the thread where you want to post, and when you're typing your message, just paste the code when you want to insert your picture.

Oh I'm not comparing myself with Irish, even though it sounded that way. I was just appreciating her beauty.

And my picture is my avatar.

Mimsy your a beautiful Italian women as others say everyone has there own beauty about themselves. Beauty comes in all different sizes and shapes, for the ones that have insecurity issues please post your pictures. No one here is going to judge you by the way you look trust me I know because I was the same way. Instead I got nice comments and was welcomed with open arms ;) I love this site I miss it too.

A couple pictures of myself

:wave: I like these 2 the best I think. Forgive the background :laugh2:

Attachments

• Picture 6 (2).jpg
    Picture 6 (2).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 25
markfromnj-albums-pictures-me-picture5788-jxiw-legend-champion.jpg
I took a new pic posing with a belt. the picture took me a minute to take but did some design work on it to make it look better

Back