Status
Not open for further replies.
ScannedImage.jpg

Me + the wife.
I'm the one with the funny hairdo!

Nice Fro ... Bro

An Iowa snowdrift. Can you beat it? :lol:

waje5e.jpg

That is some snowdrift!! I know we had one year with them that high in MO, but not often. I even think your's has the one we had beat. You were sure bundled up, were you warm enough?

I was trying to find a funny pic of me and I guess these two are fun, well... I laughed when I was them :roll: I miss high school so much, but I still hang out with those guys!

And yes, I'm the one into the box xD

image15ow.jpg

image48a.jpg

we were grounded at the last day of school because we threw ourselves water ballons =P in break time lol

That is some snowdrift!! I know we had one year with them that high in MO, but not often. I even think your's has the one we had beat. You were sure bundled up, were you warm enough?

I had on a hooded sweatshirt and other very warm clothes under the puffy coat, so only my face was cold.

My daughter is talking about getting some kind of ninja stocking cap. Her face gets very cold.

I was trying to find a funny pic of me and I guess these two are fun, well... I laughed when I was them :roll: I miss high school so much, but I still hang out with those guys!

And yes, I'm the one into the box xD

image15ow.jpg

image48a.jpg

we were grounded at the last day of school because we threw ourselves water ballons =P in break time lol

Do all school children wear uniforms in Peru?

160zjtd.jpg

LOOK what I got for Christmas!! Watch out internetz! Candybrowneyes is going to make VIDEOS! lol

PICT0003.jpg

My daughter Freya teaching me how to ride a bike!

Whoa. Very nice house in the background. It's my typical house. I am so moving in tomorrow. Ha! Can your daughter teach me how to ride a motorcycle too?

Whoa. Very nice house in the background. It's my typical house. I am so moving in tomorrow. Ha! Can your daughter teach me how to ride a motorcycle too?

Sorry pal, I asked but she said "Only one student at a time!":lol:

160zjtd.jpg

LOOK what I got for Christmas!! Watch out internetz! Candybrowneyes is going to make VIDEOS! lol

i dunno why but I just got spooked from your pix. It looks like a scene right out from The Ring horror movie :Ohno:

i dunno why but I just got spooked from your pix. It looks like a scene right out from The Ring horror movie :Ohno:

Actually it kinda does. But it's a pretty Ring girl at least, and hopefully she doesn't suck anybody's soul away:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back