Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
bb65fed2b77e__1243456747000.jpeg

I wish I could do better but it was from my phone.

Really cute regardless of how it was taken :)

:ty:Gemma, you rock too!!!

Most recent one of me.. It's beautiful here in Colorado

web.jpg

Thats awesome your in colorado. :) I am a native of Colorado. If you ever need any pointers or want to hang out with someone learning sign, just let me know :)

I recently went to Seattle on a trip and here are some pictures of me, that I will share with you all. Hope you enjoy :)

15vh49.jpg

2vc6e8n.jpg

vyb72s.jpg

A picture taken of me on Memorial Day weekend. I think its a hilarious picture of me because I was looking through pictures of my camera and I looked up and BAM my cousin took a pic of me literally 1 second later. Total candid shot! What's up with my Zoolander look?!

Vicky.jpg

Very Pretty.
Isn't it funny that the image we create in our heads are rarely what a person looks like in life.

I think spontaneous pictures are much more interesting.

Very Pretty.
Isn't it funny that the image we create in our heads are rarely what a person looks like in life.

I think spontaneous pictures are much more interesting.

Oh thanks!

What did you expect me to look like? El Diablo? :) It's true though, there's been pictures of others and it's completely different from the image in my head.

I agree, very nice pix, DareDevil and everyone else!

What did you expect me to look like? El Diablo? It's true though, there's been pictures of others and it's completely different from the image in my head.
Oh gosh, I guess that came across wrong. Nothing bad.

I just imagined you more like my cousins wife from Dominican Republic. She has beautiful mocha skin tone and deep brown eyes and flowing shiny dark dark brown hair.
That.

Oh gosh, I guess that came across wrong. Nothing bad.

I just imagined you more like my cousins wife from Dominican Republic. She has beautiful mocha skin tone and deep brown eyes and flowing shiny dark dark brown hair.
That.

Haha. Just wondered what was your image of me. People tend to think Cubans are dark skinned. In reality, a lot of us are very white because we are Spaniard descents. My mom is even whiter than me. Pure-bred Americans are shocked when they hear my mom speak fluent Spanish on the phone. Blue eyes are very uncommon though. There's a running joke in my family that my mom slept with the mailman. :)

Cool pictures, Shel, but I notice you seem to be pitching overhand. I thought softball had to pitch underhand?

I was pitching underhand in the pics.

Great pics everyone! U all look good! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back