Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
summerpic1.jpg

My hair is straight :)

DSC01546.jpg

Embassy of Germany in Washington, DC ..... and yes, I cut my hair :)

Heres a pic of me at Yellowstone National Park over the weekend. Gabi took this picture of me next to the boiling pool of water.

100_1537.jpg
the best pic of me and Adam this weekend... he was SQUIRMY!!!!

My favorite pic of the weekend... this baby really enjoyed his ice cream my mom got him...
100_1602.jpg

Saturday night :wave:

It looks like you've had a long but a fun night walking, eh? You look great! :)

My hair is straight :)

Love your straight 'do! It looks agreeable on you, girl! :D

Heres a pic of me at Yellowstone National Park over the weekend. Gabi took this picture of me next to the boiling pool of water.

Nice, Were you even scared at all being that close to the boiling pool of water especially when the pier was looking like it was about to fall in? :eek:

the best pic of me and Adam this weekend... he was SQUIRMY!!!!

My favorite pic of the weekend... this baby really enjoyed his ice cream my mom got him...

Aww, You got some adorable pictures there! I absolutely love your glasses! Adam is such a cutie. You gotta watch out for him cuz he's going to break some hearts when he gets older. Heh. ;)

Pictures From My Recent Road Trip With Friends. It was a blast!

Most recent one of me.. It's beautiful here in Colorado

web.jpg

It looks like you've had a long but a fun night walking, eh? You look great! :)

Yep it was really fun! I was in bed at 2.30 am (or was it 3am? LOL) long walk to the city center on foot to get rid of the extra calories from yummie dinner :D

@ Adamsmomma: Adam's such a cutie pie with ice-cream! of course ice-cream's yummie... I'm just not a big fan of it LOL

@ Gabi: where did you go to? The first piccie looks AWESOME! :D

@ssumma: not only beautiful but also VERY sunny! ;)

Yellowstone looks cool! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!

JL

A picture taken of me on Memorial Day weekend. I think its a hilarious picture of me because I was looking through pictures of my camera and I looked up and BAM my cousin took a pic of me literally 1 second later. Total candid shot! What's up with my Zoolander look?!

Vicky.jpg

Aww, You got some adorable pictures there! I absolutely love your glasses! Adam is such a cutie. You gotta watch out for him cuz he's going to break some hearts when he gets older. Heh. ;)

@ Adamsmomma: Adam's such a cutie pie with ice-cream! of course ice-cream's yummie... I'm just not a big fan of it LOL

Thanks guys... I'm very proud of my little man :):) and

Jolie... in the future?? He's already a HUGE flirt!!!
JamieLynn.... he sends sticky kisses to his friend in France!!

Here is one I took on my phone just for you

bb65fed2b77e__1243456747000.jpeg

I wish I could do better but it was from my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back