Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about now?

ti_story.jpg

I like what I see. 2nd row, 2nd pix.

let me tickle him, jinxed

well, I sure hope that cane does the job!

oh, maybe your daughter can wear some reflective clothing or carry flashing lights when you and she are out. When my hubby rode the bus to and from work he bought handheld flashing lights and put some velcro on them and on his coat so he could wear them when he was out in the dark.
Are you able to get together with your daughter often? My mom and I are friends and like to do things together.

I hope it does the job too. My daughter can hear, so she feels safer than me. There is no way she is going to carry flashing lights, and I wouldn't ask, because I don't want to watch her laugh. :lol:

I am the most cowardly member of my family. And as for my daughter she is in school to become an RN practitioner. On break she is working in the hospital quite a bit as a PCT. So I see less of her than I used to.

Nice, you gonna be a next Bob Knight's short fuse temper or throw the chair to the court?

:D

Welcome back, NC20.

Allright, here's me!

Me and my GF at Rockefeller Center - I'm the one on the right. ;)

And one of the Mini-Malfoys...

Both of them just as Malfoyish as their Mama. ;)

Norcal, welcome back! You have been sorely missed!! :hug:

Malfy, bello Bella dolce! You look wonderful with your GF and I must admit that's the most happiest I have ever seen you! Aww, just brings tears to my eyes. :hug: Your munchkins, wow... they are 100% YOU. Jiminy Cricket, the wee munchkin is just like you when you were a wee one.

Okay okay I can't resist sharing a picture (or two) of my son when he was a baabay!

th_l_85da06e20fdd6e459c39b7505f39df08.jpg

th_l_7a41e73bec790aa0c82b24549165971a.jpg

He looks like his cousins, especially the Deaf one.

You and your sister look so much alike so it's no surprise you both have handsome sons! :)

Norcal, welcome back! You have been sorely missed!! :hug:

Malfy, bello Bella dolce! You look wonderful with your GF and I must admit that's the most happiest I have ever seen you! Aww, just brings tears to my eyes. :hug: Your munchkins, wow... they are 100% YOU. Jiminy Cricket, the wee munchkin is just like you when you were a wee one.

Mrs. Bucket - long time, no see, especially if you are who I think you are. ;) How are ya, doll?? Yes, am very, VERY happy now - it certainly shows! Yep, little wee Malfoys are a walking replica of me -thank goodness they're better lookin' than their Mama...especially my spitfire, Heather. She certainly keeps me on my toes!!!! Hugs to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back