Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thanks!

What did you expect me to look like? El Diablo? :) It's true though, there's been pictures of others and it's completely different from the image in my head.

Don't worry. You look demonic enough! But in a cute way. :P

animalkingdom2.jpg

Christmas pic from disneyworld

Great family picture Doug :)

Being from Ohio it always throws me a curve to see short sleeves and warm sun on a Christmas tree :)

Great family picture Doug :)

Being from Ohio it always throws me a curve to see short sleeves and warm sun on a Christmas tree :)

That's hilarious because the opposite is true for me. Being from Miami, I didn't think anything was out of the ordinary.

That is pretty nice family... It is awesome.. :)

Posing near Snoqualmie Falls (Gabi took this pic of me). :) I like this picture!

P1030915.jpg

Holy crap, you look just like the actor in the modern remake of Hamlet from 1996...

KennethBranagh460.jpg

(Kenneth Branagh : Actor of Hamlet)

Beautiful pictures, ADers!! I will upload mine later after I move in a new place this August. :)

That's a great resemblance of Seq, maybe, change your sn to Hamlet:giggle: jk

Are new members not allowed to post pics?

By clicking the IMG button and pasting a link to a pic in my FB album.

:hmm: I don't know if that should work or not. I am afraid you may be stuck with my advice since no technical people are here.

Can you take it to Tinypic or Photobucket and try that image location?

:hmm: I don't know if that should work or not. I am afraid you may be stuck with my advice since no technical people are here.

Can you take it to Tinypic or Photobucket and try that image location?

I could just upload it straight from my HD, but I tried that too, and it didn't work.

none of the tags seem to be working for me. can't post a link, or image, or anything.

Ah hah!, got it!

So that's me in front and my twin brother in back. My FB friends make fun of this and say it's my "band photo" cause it's all sentimental.

View attachment 13903

Chico, California, during Christmas break. There is a huge municipal park in Chico called "Bidwell Park." I think it's the third or 4th largest municipal park in the country. Lots of hiking trails and paths along a huge butte and canyons. Beautiful. I miss it a lot. Photo was taken with wide angle lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back