Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mein Schatz Liebling :wave: , Maybe do you know. I let my dye hair (redwine) ;)

vq70ub.jpg

awwwww, this is photoshoped... :giggle:

Is it true that you dyed your hair or you photoshop-ed the color of your hair? :hmm:

heh. i wish i could a lot change colors of my hair on Photoshop. I know, some Computer Store do have Photoshop CD for Windows xp and Vista..., but my Laptop is mac. I went to Apple store *my eyes fell under* It cost over 100$ for one CD Photoshop. No thanks!!! true, i dyed my hair. Now i have reason, It is not match with my face. I prefer back my blond hair, so i would do it soon.

me?? I already waiting for your accept Facebook. You can look over my plenty pictures. My hair is redwine, right now!

My web account is crazy... I ordered Outlook 07 last week and will install in my computer then will have time to view the list... I have seen many facebook in my email account... it goes crazy when I click to open facebook... so Outlook 07 will come soon... I hope today or tomorrow...

But at your avator is blond and your picture here is redwine...? :D

My web account is crazy... I ordered Outlook 07 last week and will install in my computer then will have time to view the list... I have seen many facebook in my email account... it goes crazy when I click to open facebook... so Outlook 07 will come soon... I hope today or tomorrow...

But at your avator is blond and your picture here is redwine...? :D

oh, Dann schmeiss deine Computer aus dem Fenster raus :D....LOL

I thought, you don't like facebook, because i already long waiting for you. And another wer-kennt-wen.de That is good for your Husband. He would find some old friends there. It is so great chat about memory. :)
anyway, I recently explain to webexplorer about my hair. I want back my color blond hair. Because, i found out. It is not my type colors redwine. i know, my face would match chopper or blond. that is all!!! ;)

oh, Dann schmeiss deine Computer aus dem Fenster raus :D....LOL

I thought, you don't like facebook, because i already long waiting for you. And another wer-kennt-wen.de That is good for your Husband. He would find some old friends there. It is so great chat about memory. :)
anyway, I recently explain to webexplorer about my hair. I want back my color blond hair. Because, i found out. It is not my type colors redwine. i know, my face would match chopper or blond. that is all!!! ;)

wow, I beleive you now... At first I don´t beleive you because I know you... You told me that you don´t like dye hair... but leave it natural... until I saw your picture and then photoshoped pictures... I knew you tease me... until you convince me that it´s not photoshoped...

wow, I´m sorry to tell you that I prefer blond hair on you over redwine hair... You look pale with that redwine hair...

Yes I still have facebook... I do not cancel it... I love it but I really have problem with email account to click the link to open facebook... I am waiting to get Outlook 07 to get all email account into Outlook 07.

Yes I still have wer kennt wen in email account... My hubby will do when he have time...

wow, I beleive you now... At first I don´t beleive you because I know you... You told me that you don´t like dye hair... but leave it natural... until I saw your picture and then photoshoped pictures... I knew you tease me... until you convince me that it´s not photoshoped...

wow, I´m sorry to tell you that I prefer blond hair on you over redwine hair... You look pale with that redwine hair...

Yes I still have facebook... I do not cancel it... I love it but I really have problem with email account to click the link to open facebook... I am waiting to get Outlook 07 to get all email account into Outlook 07.

Yes I still have wer kennt wen in email account... My hubby will do when he have time...

heh.. i do unterstand you. you thought i tease you. Damn, i wish i could LOL
anyway, i already knew. It is not match for my another color hair. I was a bit disappoint, but that was my mistake. no plm!!

P.S. I will let you know. I would get a permanent resident card (green card) in 2 weeks later...yay!!! then i can fly to germany in next years and see you again ;) Aren't u happy? LOL

me and my boy! He's 2 half.

Old fashion picture taken by state fair.
oldfashion2008001.jpg

meme002.jpg

He's always been happy boy!
040.jpg

IMG00945.jpg

heh.. i do unterstand you. you thought i tease you. Damn, i wish i could LOL
anyway, i already knew. It is not match for my another color hair. I was a bit disappoint, but that was my mistake. no plm!!

P.S. I will let you know. I would get a permanent resident card (green card) in 2 weeks later...yay!!! then i can fly to germany in next years and see you again ;) Aren't u happy? LOL

Don't worry about your hair... you will have your natural hair back... ;) I see why not to try out of curious... and don't like then go back natural hair.

You come over to visit Germany for holiday next year.... TOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huuurrrrraaaaa!!!!!!!!! :D Of course we really love to see you again...

@ Damienmommy, it's really soooo lovely and adorable... Yes, we have collection picture of us as old fashioned pictures...

y'all have a cool pictures :]

i guess i'd better get busy with updating.

heh. i wish i could a lot change colors of my hair on Photoshop. I know, some Computer Store do have Photoshop CD for Windows xp and Vista..., but my Laptop is mac. I went to Apple store *my eyes fell under* It cost over 100$ for one CD Photoshop. No thanks!!! true, i dyed my hair. Now i have reason, It is not match with my face. I prefer back my blond hair, so i would do it soon.

Light brown blonde would be also great. Maybe a little dark brown might be also good. (This is what we call it a dirty blonde.) Some people with blonde hair don't' look with a yellow or green jacket. Some other people with brown or yellow jacket look good. It is hard so it depends what you wear that match your hair and your face. It is a good thing that the dye coloring is not a permanent. Whew! Otherwise, your hair is on fire! hee hee. My bad.

Yesterday, I took the picture of myself.. personally kill my bored while I was on cpu..
(chuckles)
Here's mine..
Picture14.jpg

Picture13.jpg

:D

Post #640 GA, u look thinner did u lose weight?

I have no idea if I did lose my weight lately... :shock:
If suppose My weight dropped down.. I would be happy! :D
I don't have weight scale here.. :(
One day, I'll buy new weight scale at the store. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back