pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats me

This is Cajun-Dude right here, from Louisiana.

Great pictures, y'all. :)

I've been MIA, but once in a while I visit the forum. There were some posts I wanted to reply but was always interrupted to do something else. Anyway, I've been AD member for few years now. Ifigured it is time for you to be able to put my face to my screen name. ;)

I don't have time to resize the picture. I hope it does not come out too big. :eek3:

Img002460.jpg

very hot, Pythia :-o

You are sweet, guys. :)

avwdng29, all pretty girls are really his! What a stud! ;)

Gosh, shel.. I think I have seen your brother around at gally.
Nice pix, everyone. :)

Pythia, gotta say... I got mesmerized by your hazel eyes!

i know you're sick of seeing me :p but one more pic taken yesterday wouldnt kill you :p hehehehe
picture749.jpg

sorry if its hugeeee

Here is a photo of me and a German Shepherd puppy taken today, I am thinking of calling her Coco, (still deciding) as she is not ready to leave from the breeder until she is come of age this tuesday - 8 weeks old.

All pictures are great and beautiful :D..

Opal.. Congrat and Cute puppy! :D

I've been MIA, but once in a while I visit the forum. There were some posts I wanted to reply but was always interrupted to do something else. Anyway, I've been AD member for few years now. Ifigured it is time for you to be able to put my face to my screen name. ;)

I don't have time to resize the picture. I hope it does not come out too big. :eek3:

Img002460.jpg

...damn... Goddess is right...

Img002460.jpg
You're so beautiful! Is your eyes color is hazel?

Miss-Delectable, people no longer see me as a snake. BOO HOO! I try to come here more often!

Liza, the compliment I always hear is, "your eyes are so pretty." Yours is the best. Thank you!

deafclimber, shhh... she is my sister! lol

orione1even, ha! It never crossed my mind!

Pinky, yes, they are hazel. They become very green when I cry.

Again, thank you for your kind compliments! :)

Looking good, pythia.

Cure puppy, Opal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back