pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
today, my god daughter and i took pix..

Lake Tahoe,
Your son looks like you!

Pinky,
Nice wedding pix. The one taken in Fla is nice, too.

I couldn't abide the thought of wearing a white dress....must be off white or something. :)

On my 7 month anniversary of recovering from Ramsay Hunt syndrome, I thought you might be interested to see the progress in my facial appearance. Left side is January and right side is today

Now you looking great.. do you mind my asking .... What s cause by ramsay hunt syndrome? :D

Now you looking great.. do you mind my asking .... What s cause by ramsay hunt syndrome? :D

Chicken pox virus reactivates and does damage to auditory and facial nerves.

Thank you! That where we went to Cocoa Beach, Florida. I know "I dream of Jeannie" made in Cocoa Beach. That where Tony Nelson work at Air Force with rocket. They made a film there. :giggle: We slept at Cocoa Beach for one night. We went to swim in the ocean! I have a great time for our honeymoon in Florida.

Lake Tahoe,
Your son looks like you!

Pinky,
Nice wedding pix. The one taken in Fla is nice, too.

I couldn't abide the thought of wearing a white dress....must be off white or something. :)

You're all looking awesome!!! :)

I've got a new picture which was just taken on Saturday, after I've been to a summer party. The reason why I look abit tired on it lol!

You're all looking awesome!!! :)

I've got a new picture which was just taken on Saturday, after I've been to a summer party. The reason why I look abit tired on it lol!

Beautiful pic of a beautiful girl, Sezkin!

Pinkyie, your wedding dress looks beautiful, you both make a great couple too! When I first saw your user name I assume that you had pink hair.. Sorry LOL.

Pinkyie, your wedding dress looks beautiful, you both make a great couple too! When I first saw your user name I assume that you had pink hair.. Sorry LOL.

LoL. I used to dye my hair pink when I was in junior years at HS. But Pink is my favorite color. My uncle called me a Binky it sound like Pinky. My mom got me a pink pacifier when I was baby. Thank you! We are both cute couple! :D

You were a beautiful bride, Pinky. :thumb:

Went out Friday night with my best friend and brother. We all were dancing outside by the bay and it was sooooo HOT and HUMID! We were all sweating big time but it was worth it! Laughed alll night!

017.jpg

Went out Friday night with my best friend and brother. We all were dancing outside by the bay and it was sooooo HOT and HUMID! We were all sweating big time but it was worth it! Laughed alll night!

017.jpg

Why didn't you ask me to dance with you? :(

Nice picture, glad to see someone is having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back