pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, problem with Baltimore's DPHH is, rarely, in Baltimore. What's up with that? Two times in 2008 it is in Baltimore City, proper? Majority of times, it is outside (between D.C. and Baltimore) of the DPHH's namesake.

I'd traded some one-liners with a campaigner who'd delivered unto me script-like answers. What a turn off.

Here is a recent picture of moi.

CPF15.jpg

(Poster note: I don't know why my pic does not show up. Something going on?)

(Poster note: Now it does . . . by the way, date of pic is August 19, 2008.)

Last edited:
For me, problem with Baltimore's DPHH is, rarely, in Baltimore. What's up with that? Two times in 2008 it is in Baltimore City, proper? Majority of times, it is outside (between D.C. and Baltimore) of the DPHH's namesake.

Really? It is just this summer that I just started going to Baltimore DPHH...so I am still learning. I didnt go at all during the first year after I bought my house cuz I didnt know too much about it.

It seem, you don't like often go to DPHH?!?

Baltimore and DC are about an hour drive apart. That's another reason I dont like going to DC dphh..too far and I dont want to worry about having to drive so far so late at night.

Really? It is just this summer that I just started going to Baltimore DPHH...so I am still learning. I didnt go at all during the first year after I bought my house cuz I didnt know too much about it.

Can I hitch a ride with you to Baltimore's BPDHH? OH! That seems to be the motivation, is it? I wonder.

Can I hitch a ride with you to Baltimore's BPDHH? OH! That seems to be the motivation, is it? I wonder.

Sure, let me know! I live near the North Linthcolum light rail station..it is actually in my neighborhood. :D

:laugh2:

You're too rich . . . especially since you're offering a ride. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back