pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure look so much different than you did when living in Germany, Sunshinelady. America has changed you, hasn't it? :giggle: You're still pretty. ;)

:shock: wow, you look much different than I know you in Germany, but you are still pretty, Sunshinelady...:D...

Oh yes, I know you don't use make-up but now you use make-up... ? I am not sure it's you when I saw the picture at your avator...

CIMG0208.jpg

Since he couldn't smile - he tells us that he's 'grumpy' accordingly to the hat he wears :rofl:

Since he couldn't smile - he tells us that he's 'grumpy' accordingly to the hat he wears :rofl:

If you wore that hat and was forced to stare at the camera, I am sure you wouldn't be smiling either :)

+1 to Levonian for putting on a very brave face. :)

WOWWW thats a big difference!!! you had nice pretty long hair..im jealous!

:) Thanks very much!!! I do love my long hair I had enough to kept my long hair about 7 years. Your hair would be growing faster, if you didn't use a hairdryer, then it would work.

You sure look so much different than you did when living in Germany, Sunshinelady. America has changed you, hasn't it? :giggle: You're still pretty. ;)

Love Cheri and Liebling
thanks very much :hug:
Honest, I wanna cut my hair, but i had no trust. But, I saw one advertising in the Abercrombie Fitch. My friends says "she looks perfect as you".
I said, yes right!!! The next day, I am visiting at the hair-salon "Tony & Guy"

True, I use not with a make up, but only on my Lid-eyes colors, that is all :nana:

look at the pic

Now, I am happy with my new style hair ;)

Here's mine

Not that many pics are taken of me...something to do with all the wanted posters....
Polar bear plunge of 2008 is the best 1 I could find....

Not that many pics are taken of me...something to do with all the wanted posters....
Polar bear plunge of 2008 is the best 1 I could find....

:cold: I won't be near or tip in coldest water~ :D also Since I thought that your avatar is you? :giggle: Cool picture :)

OMG it's HEIM

chug.jpg

My Favorite hobby!!!!!

allgone.jpg

The saddest part of an otherwise good hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back