Pics of Disney World Trip

~*Kaelei*~

Reaction score
I thought I would share some photos of my trip to Disney World with my son Tristan. This was from one of my camera that I had before my mother in law dropped it and broke it. I have another camera that has over 216 photos but I'm unable to upload it because I don't have the connect thing to the laptop. I'll be getting it in June when I have money. So until then, enjoy these and I'll upload more from my other camera which I promise, it has much better photos.

Enjoy! :)

Click on it and it'll take you to the slideshow... :)

Ooh... nice.

I haven't been to Disney World since I was 8 years old. :)

I also went to Disneyland when I was 13 years old. :)

Looks like you guys had fun! I haven't been to Disney world yet! But been to Disneyland MANY times! :)

Look like you guys had fun. :)

I haven't been to Disney World. I only have been to Disneyland two times.

Thanks for sharing pictures and looks like you guys had fun there.

I never been to Disney World but have been to Disney land few times.

I was looking at Cinderella's Castle. It was my first time to go Walt Disney World.
_MG_7513.jpg

I was so thrilling! It was my first time to go Disney World in my life!

_MG_7544.jpg

I'm Bride Minnie and My husband is a Groom Mickey! "We just married"
_MG_7993.jpg

I thought I would share some photos of my trip to Disney World with my son Tristan. This was from one of my camera that I had before my mother in law dropped it and broke it. I have another camera that has over 216 photos but I'm unable to upload it because I don't have the connect thing to the laptop. I'll be getting it in June when I have money. So until then, enjoy these and I'll upload more from my other camera which I promise, it has much better photos.

Enjoy! :)

Wow lot of pictures ;) Nice pictures !!!

Back